tdf3k
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Cure the pegacorn

[Post New]by tdf3k on Oct 3, 14 10:15 AM
I don't know where to find the cure for the Pegacorn. Can somebody please help me?

Re:Cure the pegacorn

[Post New]by Lucindasue on Oct 3, 14 10:22 AM
You will be given the tasks to do this once you have the wounded Pegacorn - mostly run by Cecil

tdf3k
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by tdf3k on Oct 3, 14 11:53 AM
I have the wounded Pagacorn. I just don't know what to do from here.
Where do you find the potion to cure it?
Thank you for replying.

[Post New]by tatianakupry on Oct 3, 14 12:37 PM
[b]
tdf3k wrote:I have the wounded Pagacorn. I just don't know what to do from here.
Where do you find the potion to cure it?
Thank you for replying.

Cecil and Quinn will give you 5 ingredients needed to make Pegacorn well. Then Blessilda will appear with requests for other ingredients -- map places are given; back to Cecil and again Blessilda for each of the ingredients needed. When ingredient is ready you click on Pegacorn (laying down by Squabbit Hut) and click on the ingredient and give it to him. Quinn will say this is helping him get better. This will take some time with quests. Hope this helps.
I still have not found the last relic piece for Faire of Exuberance -- do you know where I can find this?

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Oct 3, 14 1:10 PM
tatianakupry wrote:
I still have not found the last relic piece for Faire of Exuberance -- do you know where I can find this?

Tatiana if I remember correctly the last piece of exuberance is at Dawnhope Cavern. You need to be on trophy 4 at the scene for it to be visible.

Go to: