besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

betweenthe worlds

[Post New]by besstan on Apr 6, 09 6:26 AM
i thought of buying this game but i see by some of you it not to good anyone else bought it if good let us know thank you besstan . i took advise on buckingham palace game and as i live in uk north linconshire i find it very good thank you all

BellaGirl27
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:betweenthe worlds

[Post New]by BellaGirl27 on Apr 6, 09 6:35 AM
This is the first comment I have scene on Between the worlds, and I am surprised because when I played the demo, all of the items are highlighted!! I can't believe they release this game like this! Hello, does anyone play before it gets released? All of the answers are there so it's not much of a challenge. I got thru quite a few chapters very quickly, and then it locked up my whole computer.
I played this demo awhile ago from another game site, and their game was the same, with all the answers highlighted in a white box. I thought for sure Big Fish, would've fixed that prior to release but I guess not. I won't be buying this one.
It's a bummer cuz it looks like it would've been a good hidden object game, and we all want more of those!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 6, 09 6:39 AM
My demo ran smoothly. Nothing was highlighted. It ran the same as it did before. They changed a lot of the game. You have no timers and can now skip the mini puzzles.

[Post New]by casisk on Apr 6, 09 6:53 AM
every time i exit and return i have to start over, this is stupid. does everyone have this problem?

Re:between the worlds

[Post New]by n34139 on Apr 6, 09 6:54 AM
I have downloaded and re-downloaded the demo and it will not run. I can see blurred graphics with NO mouse control. Escape key will back me out through more blurred graphics but w/o mouse I have to cntrl/alt/delete to shut it down. Any suggestions? I have a driver updater software and I believe my drivers are current? Help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Therlin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Therlin on Apr 6, 09 7:20 AM
The game sounded interesting and fun but I'm really disappointed with it. It seems like it was rushed out. Every screen has a mountain of objects at the bottom as if they didn't want to bother hiding things cleverly, the first challenge was a puzzle (really? I'm so tired of puzzles) and then next thing I know I'm playing some lame shoot'em up? The coins challenge was at least original, I had never come across it. It took me a couple attempts to figure out what I was doing and I did enjoy that little bit.

The whole thing just seemed weird. I played my free hour and moved on. Too bad, the idea and theme had potential.

Edited on 04/06/2009 at 7:22:34 AM PST

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 6, 09 7:22 AM
I'm having the same problem with tomorrows game. As soon as I start playing....the screen goes black and all I hear is the music. I have to Ctrl/Alt/Delete to shut it down.

Bummer.....from the glimpses I saw, it looked like a cool game.

UGH!!!!!

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 6, 09 9:12 AM
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing technical difficulties with Between the Worlds. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are very well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

BellaGirl27
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by BellaGirl27 on Apr 10, 09 2:12 PM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear that some of you are experiencing technical difficulties with Between the Worlds. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are very well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=hl_7skgj" target="_blank">here</a>.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

That is nice of you to say and all....but If the demo is bad, why would i buy the game? I wouldn't! & If I call customer support are they going to give me another 60 min demo to play with their suggestions for the fix? I don't think so. But if so, please let me know.

Go to: