MYTHS OF THE WORLD - Chapitre 4

[Post New]by domino244 on Oct 4, 14 3:54 AM
I bought the game Myths of the World. Loup The mind is a very nice game Unfortunately I can not finish it because in chapter 4, The House of the Shaman, one has opened a box with a code that is simple, especially noted in the newspaper and more if you click on the index it appears.

But when I returned nothing happens and as it is to retrieve dynamite, I can not take it so STOP I can not go ...

I checked out the solution if there was not an error, but I have not the right code. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and redid with another profile (so recommancé from the beginning). And then I had the same problem again.

Someone there a "trick" to make any?
Excuse my English, but I'm French ...

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:MYTHS OF THE WORLD - Chapitre 4

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 20, 14 8:20 AM
I hope I'm understanding your problem correctly: I think for that box you need to slide the tiles in the right order, rather than just clicking on them.

[Post New]by domino244 on Oct 25, 14 3:06 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:I hope I'm understanding your problem correctly: I think for that box you need to slide the tiles in the right order, rather than just clicking on them.

Hello, I just saw your response and thank you very much. I'll try your advice and am pretty sure this is the solution. I'll let you know as soon as I re-downloaded the game. Again thank you !!!

Excuse me for my English, but it's the translate of Google

Dominique

[Post New]by domino244 on Oct 27, 14 6:45 AM
Hello Severine,
Your idea was great and thanks to you I was able to finish my game! thank you very much and good day.
Friendly
Dominique

Go to: