xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Still no fix?

[Post New]by xxybcc on Oct 4, 14 7:36 AM
This game came out in June and wasn't playable then. I have been a member since 2005 and I have never seen them ignore a tech problem like this. Clearly I am not the only one who can't play due to freezing, error messages, and having to hard boot my computer. When did BF stop listening to us? Did I miss something? We paid $13.99 for a game a majority of us can't play, and we have let you know. So very sad.

Re:Still no fix?

[Post New]by goddess_aurora on Oct 10, 14 4:14 AM
I agree I too have not been able to play. If the maker of this game is not going to fix it we should get a refund so we can buy a game that works.

[Post New]by Blondie1946 on Nov 10, 14 12:11 PM
I keep checking back about every month to see if it's been fixed yet. This is really surprising to me that Big Fish would let this go on this long.

[Post New]by GlamGamerer on Dec 14, 14 5:35 PM
Well, we're in to the middle of December. I just bought this game, unfortunately before looking at this Forum, and the same problems exist. I can't play the game. I recently bought one of the Vampire games (I forget the name because I finally deleted it from my computer) and it was so full of glitches that it was unplayable too. Looks like Big Fish no longer cares about any of us.

v_l_c
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by v_l_c on Jan 9, 15 6:06 AM
I bought this game when it first came out and thought that my computer was to old to play it because it kept freezing up and not showing all of the graphics, etc. Well, I just bought a brand new HP laptop from Best Buy (not refurbished w/ windows 8.1), a week ago.. and the first game that I downloaded was this game so that I could finally play a game that I bought and Lo and behold!! STILL DOING THE SAME THING... A SHAME

Go to: