toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

tournament over!!!!

[Post New]by toscapishi on Oct 4, 14 11:38 AM
I am in Europe and perhaps some one has an answer to this; TOURNAMENT IS OVER, this is what I get any time of day or night.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

Re:tournament over!!!!

[Post New]by bayouguy on Oct 4, 14 11:45 AM
There has not been a tournament since Thursday. The most prominent (probably only) theory is that they are trying to fix some glitches. Most likely the fact that there are mysterious players with scores in the billions. Also, the "You are no longer first..." notice that will not allow itself to be removed.

All conjecture as there has been no official announcement.

Gonzo

[Post New]by Bonski on Oct 4, 14 11:47 AM
I'm in Europe too and have had only one opportunity to play the forum, and get the Tournament Over message. I normally play the game between 0700 and 2200 hrs GMT.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Oct 4, 14 11:51 AM
There have been some technical scoring glitches with the Tournaments...none of us are very sure how many and at what times of days they will be held, if there will be any more regular or just extremely hap-hazard.

Here is the list of Tournaments to date...to the best of my knowledge since they added them we have only had 5..all times are approximate based on BF time PST US

9/30 11:15 AM
9/30 5:45 PM
10/1 2:00 AM
10/1 11:00 AM
10/2 2:42 PM

They might become more regular once the kinks are worked out and more spread more throughout the day??...but so far the only way any of us have known about them is we were lucky and in the game at the time or someone posted in the forum as if you are not in the game you get no notice one is coming.

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on Oct 5, 14 10:08 PM
I truly thank you all for your posts, your answers was much appreciated.

Go to: