Bonus game...lost the translation

[Post New]by nanatsunade on Oct 4, 14 6:18 PM
Help!! I'm stuck in the grotto without the translation for the symbols on the wall. I had placed the translation, but couldn't get any of the symbols to light up or anything. when I tried to check the SG for a hint as to what I was doing wrong, my translation mysteriously disappeared. Now, whenever I go to those symbols, all I get is "I'm sure I have something here to help with these symbols", and my inventory will pop up. But, the translation isn't there either!! I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, with no luck. It's still the same, with no translation available to use. I don't know what to do now. I'm using Win 7 on an HP laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

SoggySox
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Bonus game...lost the translation

[Post New]by SoggySox on Oct 4, 14 6:31 PM
I and many others have the same problem and I am using Toshiba desktop running Windows 8. The shame of it is it doesn't look like anything is being done to fix this problem.

hampsterp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hampsterp on Oct 5, 14 4:17 PM
Having the same problem. I think I am going to just uninstall the game. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by jrgolf on Oct 13, 14 8:51 PM
Has anyone had any luck finding the translation yet? Very frustrating!

[Post New]by persnickety1947 on Oct 16, 14 4:15 PM
Same here, stuck at the translation wall....thought it was me till I check the forum...will give it little longer, but frustrating for sure

Go to: