dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

WHY-2

[Post New]by dst12 on Oct 5, 14 2:53 PM
spend over 2 hours with dell tech. still the labyrinths game freezes, so the problem
is not with my computer ,but is with the game.

Re:WHY-2

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Oct 5, 14 8:20 PM
Did you contact Big Fish customer support?

[Post New]by moonfish1956 on Oct 6, 14 2:37 AM
I'm sorry to say I've little confidence in customer or tech support. Since "live chat" was axed last year I've had no resolve on any of my problems except to be offered a "free" game coupon, so I ask what's the point in contacting tech support?
I buy a game to play it, not with the hope, anymore, that if anything goes wrong customer or tech support will "fix" it (and that's after the the whole palava of uninstalling/reinstalling, changing my profile and starting over etc.). I have to hack my way out of the faulty game, I have to go through the whole Dr. Felix report thing, compose an email outining my problem and wait 24-72hrs.
My point is, if the game is obviously a dud technically, and there must be something wrong to have so many fishies with mostly the same complaint on BOTH editions, why not withdraw the game until a fix has been released? At least a proper response, addressing the actual problem, not the usual automated email, would help. Such a pity as I was enjoying the game and prepared to buy.
Win 8.1, Firefox, most of1/2 terrabyte disc space.

dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by dst12 on Oct 6, 14 7:34 AM
I had problem with both games, like always they blame our computers, as you said ,
what is the use getting in touch with tech support, anyhow read the WHY, I'm sure
are many people who got in touch with support, I'm sure (I agree with you) they
think by giving a coupon will solve the problem, what sad about it I liked the game,
and now cannot played thanks to bf, ignoring the problem and blaming our
computers. Have a blessed week everyone

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 6, 14 8:25 AM
Hey dst12

As mentioned in the thread WHY, for this issue, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

Our Reps can help you troubleshoot, and they can forward information on what has worked and what hasn't to the devs. This can help the devs with creating a fix for the game that will resolve this issue. Without enough information, the devs may not be able to create a fix quickly.

In addition, all tech issues must remain in the Tech Thread. By keeping that information in there, it helps us accurately track issues so we can give the devs accurate information on the impact of an issue.

As this thread's primary purpose is regarding a technical issue, this thread will be locked. If there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods.

bfgVaiya

ETA: moonfish1956, if you've received an automated email from Tech Support and the email does not have suggestions that fit your issue, please reply directly to that email, and you'll be put in touch with a Rep who will work with you to troubleshoot.

dst12, Coupons are offered so that if you'd like to stop troubleshooting or don't want to try troubleshooting, you'll have the option of a replacement game. This also covers those circumstances in which troubleshooting steps don't work out as intended.

It is very important to reply to any emails received from Customer Support, as this will ensure you get the help you're looking for. I hope this information helps clarify the situation

Edited on 10/07/2014 at 10:21:23 AM PST

Go to: