nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Love to know whos out there....

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 5, 14 7:44 PM
hey guys just wanting to know how many of us are playing out there. its a new game and def a play and learn as you go. I was hoping to get an idea of whos out there and what lvl so that way other players get an idea of who they can ask questions to if they are stuck and want the advice from a particular play either on the same lvl or more advanced - may make it easier.... very much looking forward to the new update to see what other features it brings to help players keep in touch and help each other

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:Love to know whos out there....

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 5, 14 8:54 PM
I am here Ned! I am just on level 10 and don't know what the heck I am doing! I find the game compelling although I can barely see anything in the hos since I need to play it in windowed mode--ty for the tip again, otherwise I wouldn't be able to play at all!
I love the graphics and story line.
I hate the energy consumption.
I am having fun just either clicking quests, or the question mark of whoever is nearest to me

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Oct 7, 14 8:24 PM
Yep, I'm level 4 .

I am using too much energy but that's OK cause I am just learning. I like it but it's a bit harder than Midnight Castle IMHO.

Hope you guys are having fun with it, it is cute. One of my friends from MSM told me about it so I tried it, like it.

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 7:23:29 PM PST

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 7, 14 9:49 PM
sorry guys I started the tread and didn't even do what I was asking others to - im lvl 19 and happy to help so long as I remember what I have already completed .......

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 8, 14 3:44 AM
Hi, I was level 5 or 6 when I checked last. It's a lot more fun than the games without much energy refill. I feel like I'm running in circles, battling skeletons, redoing HOS I just did since I'm already there and only have to wait another 18 seconds or so and just talking to people and doing their tasks instead of the major quests, so I guess I'm doing stuff out of order. It's easier than most games so far, but some of the objects are a bit small still, especially when they're hidden, partially obstructed by other items in a pile. Other than that it's all good so far. Easy to catch on to. I play these types of games for hours a day, every single day though, so it may be easier for me. Was I supposed to get a player name or number or something, because I didn't. Is everyone Lucky Player?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 8, 14 6:39 AM
hey Hells im glad your enjoying the game but don't worry it does get abit harder than what your experiencing at the moment (but that's what makes it fun in my opinion - the challenge) the wait time I have at the moment is at least 2mins pretty sure this will increase further plus the drop rate for certain items is minimal so there will be times where you will be camped out at a site wishing & hoping this is your lucky day but if you have the patience you shall be rewarded as the developers site website states a update is coming - again fingers crossed and yes so far we are all "lucky players" hopefully something we can customize soon

ned

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 8, 14 8:29 AM
I'm still playing ... level 14 at the moment. I'm stalled at the Ice/rock passage (?)... sorry can't remember what it's called I need empty barrels and stuff to blow it open, but I'm sure they'll come in time. I'm getting an extra 80 energy from the well (well worth the rubies... sorry about the pun! ) and 200 extra coins from the idol and 2 "things" from the tent ... mainly eye hints but I have got planks and hoops from it so hopefully the barrels will be rewarded from it at some point too

I have to say I'm enjoying the game more and more The movement energy isn't annoying me as much, especially when I remember not to move if it takes me down to zero energy.. cos that takes away the energy but moves you only a pixel or 2 closer and wants more energy to get to the destination!!!

Rumbi

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Oct 9, 14 8:31 AM
I think I am at Level 10 - just opened the windmill but working on getting the items necessary to fully access.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Nov 16, 14 2:45 PM
Hey, I'm on level 8. Haven't really decided if I like the game or not. The energy use is the main thing.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Nov 16, 14 4:28 PM
I am on level 7 so far. Not sure if I like it or not yet, will keep playing for a while before deciding. Burn through my energy so quick, so I can't play for more than 5 or 6 minutes a time. I will keep playing to see if that will get better.

Is there a benefit to fighting the characters that are strolling around? I just keep working on quests but should I be doing battle sometimes?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 16, 14 9:14 PM
yes, they drop things you need. check which guy drops what by clicking on them. You will need lots of candles, sling shots, ammo for sling shots etc. just don't use up things before you have a quest for them.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 20, 14 11:56 PM
hi l invested in Gems and have now reached level 23. The most frustrating thing is, no being given the items u need. I have to agree it is a great story line and the graphics area also great, just wish we could get more of the items we need and not have to spend money to get them.
Still don't know how to work the spells, any help?

Edited on 11/20/2014 at 11:57:01 PM PST

magge314
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by magge314 on Nov 21, 14 4:12 PM
Hi,I'm in 7 level and trying to learn how to play.Magge

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 28, 14 3:47 PM
I'm giving it a go because I'm bored with all the other games and it's a way of curbing my play time every day. I think I'm at level 8 but I'm not sure. I'd like to know how to conserve energy. I'm way further ahead in Awakening Kingdom or whatever it is.

shimmer66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shimmer66 on Dec 3, 14 7:14 AM
Ah, found this while looking for which quests are in the red riding hood portal. I'm level 14 and enjoying it so far.

Cottoncandy2, I have to say I do agree with you on the energy difference between Awakening Kingdoms and Wanderland--I'm 50 + there. The drain does get better as you level up, and after a while, you don't have so much of the money crisis either so you can buy potions to boost it too. Um, talking about Wanderland, that is.

Edited on 12/03/2014 at 9:30:47 AM PST

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Dec 4, 14 5:37 PM
I'm from good old germany and found this nice F2P-game a few weeks ago during my waitingtime from AK.

This time I reach Level 15 and opened the passage to the other aerea. But it cost so much, that I can't open the building now.

I'm trying to find out how to play the best this game now, like I did with AK.
I bought a lot of crystals to buy the bottles to get a higher energybar. It is now over 200 ........

I like this game very much, but I think it will be better if we don't have so much sleeping quests!

Edited on 12/04/2014 at 5:37:37 PM PST

tgoad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tgoad on Dec 6, 14 3:20 AM
Hi group, I am on level 18 and as much as I like the game I have considered deleting it more than once~however I haven't done it, I like the game and the graphics, the cost of this game is outrageous, and the energy consumption is over the top. I read on another thread something about a new update, hoping this will have an impact on being able to find necessary items to move forward and help with some of the energy consumption! I am really looking forward to moving onto the next level but need coins to do this and don't have enough and AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE! As far as collections go, I can't ever get what I need. But I think I'm here for the long haul.

elsa83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by elsa83 on Dec 10, 14 1:39 PM
I'm lvl 10 already and do not know how!! Because my energy zaps before I can really do anything!! I can NOT keep buying rubies to give me energy that is done in O.5 seconds. HOS are interesting and usually am pretty good at finishing them before time is up and they want you to use rubies to get more time which I refuse to do. I would like to play this game for a full 5 minutes!! Finding that impossible!!!

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Dec 11, 14 5:50 AM
Since yesterday night I'm at Level 17 ..........

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Dec 11, 14 8:17 AM
Hi everyone. I am at level 16 and I can still only play for about 5 minutes.....that is after the November update!! They still need to do some serious changes to the game or they will be closing it down for lack of interest. I also love the game and the idea - if they would only listen to us and do some major fixes.....sigh.

Go to: