ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Pocket Dragon Enclave-- Patterns

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Oct 5, 14 9:36 PM
If anyone happened to document the patterns for the Pocket Dragon Enclave (the new mini-game that's similar to Falheed) I would appreciate if you could please post. I stink at those ones and don't want to have to keep skipping. Thanks

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Pocket Dragon Enclave-- Patterns

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 5, 14 10:27 PM
Jeepers Chestnut, I just got through those and found them way easier than Falheeds first house. Unfortunately I did not make a diagram. Hope someone out there did. Sorry I can't help. I never skip but I do ask my Pegacorn for help sometimes.

Cheers

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Oct 6, 14 5:15 AM
As soon as I saw what type of game it was, I didn't even try. That type of game just isn't my thing.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 6, 14 8:44 PM
Hey chestnut,I hope this helps. I was trying to explain Fahleed's emporium to someone else. A bit difficult on here,but,here goes.

The number means how many in a particular row or column and how many together, so 1 1 means there are two blocks in that row that are not next to each other. 2 1 would be two sets of blocks in a row or column, one of two next to each other and another single one. They are a pattern so try and make mirror images if you can.

So, this would be in a 5 x 5 box. See how the ones have at least a single space between them and the other numbers are directly next to each other? Sometimes the pattern won't quite be symmetrical. Marks in the corner count for across and down at the same time. It's the same pattern for each play at a level. so if you need to do it 50 times, all fifty will be the same pattern. Good luck!

............3.........2.........1.1.1......2......... 3

3.................................x..........x...........x

2............................................x...........x

111..... x.....................x.......................x

2........ x..........x...................................

3.........x........ .x..........x........................
sorry about the dots. When I posted it, it removed all the spaces, so I'm trying again!

Edited on 10/06/2014 at 8:54:59 PM PST

Go to: