DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

The Find Button is Broken

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 6, 14 9:13 AM
I thought we needed a separate thread for the apparent broken Find button.

1) The find button doesn't lead me anywhere when I click it, to "Open Poseidon's chest". I wonder Where is it? The Quest is called "The concrete Tile", I have the tile, I wonder Where do I go?

2) The Find Button takes me to the Hut to get the Ice Trolls Staff to open the Cave, but it is not in the list of rewards.

3) The find button takes me to the Swamp to find the Crimson Flower, but that is not in the rewards.

4) The find button takes me to the Hut to find the Blessed Shield, but it is not in the list of rewards.

any one else?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:The Find Button is Broken

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 6, 14 9:22 AM
hey diva check each mode for what they drop as they aren't always fully listed and some contain more goodies than others

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 6, 14 12:59 PM
Oh NO! I am out of luck then, as i am having trouble completing even the easiest ABC mode, since the items in windowed mode are so tiny. Darn I really wanted to play this game too.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 8, 14 3:58 AM
Hey Diva, depending on which graphics card you have, you may still be able to change your setting to a lower quality so your items are bigger while in windowed mode. Right click on your desktop background, then select as follows: graphic properties, display settings, screen resolution and then just go one lower at a time to see if it will help. Hopefully that should give you a slight increase in size anyway. Good luck!

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 8, 14 11:34 AM
Thanks Hellsfury but CS said the Devs said they want me to play with the resolution that the factory set it at, otherwise my items are even more un-clickable. they said it interferes with the aspect ratio if resolution is changed.

Ned, Does the find button really bring you to the correct place and then you need to pay with Rubies to change the mode until you find the items you are seeking?

What about Poseidon's chest? Does anyone know where that is? the find button doesn't take me anywhere.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 13, 14 3:23 PM
Hi DivaDoodle! I hope you are still playing. I was wondering if you noticed that you can scroll the items in the possible rewards list. I grabbed it and pulled to the side and there were many more items that didn't show on the list as it originally sits on the screen.

I have been using up my coins to undo curses also, so I never have enough to open even the ice cave. I have 4 items to retrieve from the shrine/library/wherever it is,but with the curse I can only find 1 item inside before the timer runs out. Tried twice before I ran out of energy.

I do have the problem though of not finding the register key. It's greyed out, but I already have the code. If I clock on the last find to play the organ, it obviously just wants me to go back to it without finding the 3 button/key. I'm assuming it's somewhere I haven't opened yet, but those should show up on my list with the zzzzs next to it. Hey Devs that might help, if this is indeed what is happening, instead of being greyed out can you put it down at the bottom of the active quests with zzzs by it until I can get the missing piece to the quest. That would be a great help!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 13, 14 4:25 PM
Fury, I was stuck with that organ quest too. The quest which is stopping the progress is the one to activate the Little Saboteurs collection. Once you have done that, you get an acorn which is the key to the door in the cellar near the Leprechaun... the organ stop thingy is in there... that's why it is still greyed out for you. Or it might be given with the green dressed dryad woman (?)Narya's next quest if not that one.

Good luck

BTW I had loads of curses for a while, but now they have dried up... Yippee! ... but when I did have them I used the Hand of God tool/gadget to remove them all at once.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 13, 14 11:12 PM
Hi Hellsfury! yes I am still playing and even leveled up! I still madly click on the items to get them to register, lol, it always says please be more precise and I say please be more responsive!
I had just been concentrating on quests then just on the easier places for me like the swamp and then all of a sudden I was being sent , through the find button, to the sleeping beauty and the leprechaun and back and back again. Somehow in all that excitement I got the organ pieces, I don't remember if it was a key or who gave it, sorry, I was just so thrilled to be doing something different!

TY for the tip on scrolling the items that may drop! I had no idea but was noticing I was rewarded with items not listed, lol if I knew to scroll I would probably have seen it.
I finally got the windmill opened and now have the ice blockage to remove to go to another area. It seems like the combine and find button is pointed to the zombies so I will scroll and see if they can give me some of all those needed items, 15 each of 4 different items. Try that and see if you can get the items needed for your ice cave.

BTW the Poseidon item I was having trouble finding, ended up being in the windmill, I don't know why the find button didn't point there but that is where it is in case anyone was wondering.

I also wanted to add that CS told me that the devs were able to replicate my problem so I sure hope there is a fix for the clickability and other fixes we all want

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 14, 14 12:37 AM
Thanks and happy gaming Diva!

Go to: