Don65
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Expert Level 7 HELP

[Post New]by Don65 on Oct 6, 14 3:16 PM
I have tried for a week (over 50 times) to get the blue ribbon on this one but to no avail. Can anyone help me please!

Edited on 10/06/2014 at 6:08:23 PM PST

Re:Expert Level 7 HELP

[Post New]by shalou_1 on Feb 11, 15 9:21 AM
I've been trying too. Can't seem to figure out how to get the blue ribbon either. Any help with this is appreciated!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Expert Level 7 HELP

[Post New]by JB4510 on Feb 20, 15 4:32 AM
Don65 wrote:I have tried for a week (over 50 times) to get the blue ribbon on this one but to no avail. Can anyone help me please!

I'm guessing you are referring to level 7 in the Expert Campaign, the goals for which are 5 Premier Manors, 6 cabins and 12 lighted houses. Is that correct? If so, here's how I did it:

You start with:
Top Row: two duplicates each of the sawmill & workshop
Middle: three mansions which you own, three that you don't
Lower: five Premier lots at the bottom that you will need to buy.

1. Immediately put up one of your mansions for sale
2. While waiting for the sale, destroy the extra workshops and sawmills
3. with the money from the mansion sale:
A: immediately upgrade to Efficient Worker (under Workshop menu)
B: Train three workers
C: buy max amount of supplies
D: build a mansion one of the far right "building" lots
E: build a substation on the top middle "building" lot
F: light & inspect the two mansions you still own
G: begin training new workers as fast as you can, (I ended with a total of 24)

4. The remaining tasks have to be completed as they become available to you. Don’t worry about prices for lots or buying back mansions as you will not need them.

• As noted above, continue training workers as you will need them!
• Continue purchasing supplies to ensure you do not run out
• Purchase Premier lots both as they come available & using the “Offer Double" Option (On average I paid double for two and bought three at $30K)
• Build, Light & inspect Manors as soon as you purchase the lots

5. You should quickly reach a point where you have three mansions, three or four Premiere lots in the process of building manors and good $300-500K still in the bank.

At this point demolish ALL of the mansions you own and start building & lighting cabins. Continue building Manors as needed

6. Destroy Sawmill on the far left side and build & light the last cabin.

Let me know if this doesn’t work as I’m not used to writing such long directions and I could have easily missed a step, but in general, following this method, you should end up with plenty of time to spare.

Go to: