bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:THE WHITE WOLF OF ICICLE CREEK

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jul 9, 08 8:56 AM
Hi Lizdanny, the snowmobile chase is quite long. Believe me, it will end eventually. Just keep as close as you can to the villain and stay away from obstacles. Your almost to the end of the game! Good luck!

[Post New]by Dotty5 on Aug 13, 08 4:02 AM
I am so stuck! I am nearly to the end of the game but cannot open the vaults to command Isis to go through. I have played the fox and geese game with Bill and used the pig instead and won but it still won`t unlock the vaults for me to continue. I have been everywhere looking for the radio 990khz and I can`t find that anywhere. Is that why I can`t continue with the game? Someone please please help me!!! It is driving me crazzzyyyyy!

alibobs
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by alibobs on Aug 19, 08 8:58 AM
Dotty5 wrote:I am so stuck! I am nearly to the end of the game but cannot open the vaults to command Isis to go through. I have played the fox and geese game with Bill and used the pig instead and won but it still won`t unlock the vaults for me to continue. I have been everywhere looking for the radio 990khz and I can`t find that anywhere. Is that why I can`t continue with the game? Someone please please help me!!! It is driving me crazzzyyyyy!

alibobs
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by alibobs on Aug 19, 08 9:00 AM
Hi the radio is in yannies room on the wall, and you have to trap the fox in each of the corners on the board for 4 different eyes to light up hope this helps

airtoo4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

can somebody help me in tony code saw i can take the snow shoe

[Post New]by airtoo4 on Dec 27, 08 12:48 PM
iam stuck please if somebody tel me exsectley what to do i try everything but nothing and i cannot continue my game t you

Joal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

THE WHITE WOLF OF ICICLE CREEK

[Post New]by Joal on May 22, 09 4:53 AM
lizdanny wrote:I have almost reached the end of WHITE WOLF OF ICICLE CREEK. My question is In the SNOWMOBILE CHASE How long do you have to follow the villian,s snowmobile until he gets into an accident. I seem to have been doing it forever and it gets quite boring after a while.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Joal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Joal on May 22, 09 4:57 AM
I have just finished the snowmobile chase by clicking and holding on Yanni's Snowmobile and just follow him. Easy when you know how

Go to: