catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 7, 14 1:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have! Please also include the Operating System you're using.

Edited on 10/07/2014 at 5:12:47 AM PST


 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 7, 14 5:12 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

 
Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 7, 14 7:50 AM
The game doesn't save! I logged out of it normally and when I went back to it I tstarted all over again like I've never even played before!

 
imjaws2
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by imjaws2 on Oct 7, 14 7:55 AM
Please see message I also sent to developer. After downloading, when I try to play the game, Ii a message that this APP wont' work with my pc.

 
Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 8, 14 12:00 AM
Well as usualy I can see nobody cares about what happens with me! I'm trashing this game but only because that's what it is and I advise against anybody else getting it either! Starting over all the time can be a real pain!

 
hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Oct 8, 14 2:53 AM
Hi,
Thinking of buying this game. Could everyone please list their OS and browser for me? It will help me make a decision.
Also, someone with the same system may have a solution for you. People in the tech threads can be very helpful.

Thanks!

 
OAPPAT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by OAPPAT on Oct 8, 14 3:47 AM
hi all

having a problem with this game and other recent ones from Mad Head and Artifex mundi (which is dire because they are the best)

I have black blocks covering the places where there is something to do so obviously cant play those games has anybody had a similiar problem and if so what can I do

I have Vista

thanks

 
BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 5:03 AM
Althena533 wrote:The game doesn't save! I logged out of it normally and when I went back to it I tstarted all over again like I've never even played before!


Hello Althena533,
My name is Boris and I am producer at Brave Giant games. I am very sad that hear that you have a problems with our game. I will tell you that we have an similar issue with previous version of Queens Quest but we replaced it with new version.
I dont know what is happening with your version, but please try this. When you help wizard to chase away a dragon, and then you go down to the garden,you will encounter a Mini game untangle with some ropes. Please do not skip it and when you finish it, close the game. And after that start it again. It may help.
Also could you tell me how far did you go in the game when you encounter this issue?
Best regards
Boris

 
Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 8, 14 6:05 AM
BorisDr wrote:
Althena533 wrote:The game doesn't save! I logged out of it normally and when I went back to it I tstarted all over again like I've never even played before!


Hello Althena533,
My name is Boris and I am producer at Brave Giant games. I am very sad that hear that you have a problems with our game. I will tell you that we have an similar issue with previous version of Queens Quest but we replaced it with new version.
I dont know what is happening with your version, but please try this. When you help wizard to chase away a dragon, and then you go down to the garden,you will encounter a Mini game untangle with some ropes. Please do not skip it and when you finish it, close the game. And after that start it again. It may help.
Also could you tell me how far did you go in the game when you encounter this issue?
Best regards
Boris


No, debug your own games. Thats your job. All we players are supposed to do is have fun with them, or at least try to.

 
1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 8, 14 8:01 PM
Althena533 wrote:
BorisDr wrote:
Althena533 wrote:The game doesn't save! I logged out of it normally and when I went back to it I tstarted all over again like I've never even played before!


Hello Althena533,
My name is Boris and I am producer at Brave Giant games. I am very sad that hear that you have a problems with our game. I will tell you that we have an similar issue with previous version of Queens Quest but we replaced it with new version.
I dont know what is happening with your version, but please try this. When you help wizard to chase away a dragon, and then you go down to the garden,you will encounter a Mini game untangle with some ropes. Please do not skip it and when you finish it, close the game. And after that start it again. It may help.
Also could you tell me how far did you go in the game when you encounter this issue?
Best regards
Boris


No, debug your own games. Thats your job. All we players are supposed to do is have fun with them, or at least try to.



Wow!! That's rude. You were given feedback to fix the problem and asked for how far you got in the game. I think that is called help. No one else seems to have the problem you are having. Maybe that's why you didn't get an answer to the first question.

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 8:06:06 PM PST


 
hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Oct 9, 14 6:06 AM
Forgive me, but I have to agree with 1357wc's comments about rudeness. The forums are nothing but negativity and anger now.

We are very very lucky to have a developer come on the site to talk to us to improve the games. There was a time many developers came to talk to us and it helped. Now very few.

Hats off to BorisDR for coming here and a big thank you! Many fishies really appreciate it.

If help is ever offered in this life, why would one refuse?

Miss the days when everyone was nice here and worked together to make things better.
JMHO

 
angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Oct 13, 14 3:02 AM
Althena533 wrote:Well as usualy I can see nobody cares about what happens with me!


If you're wondering why, I suggest you re-read your response to the dev who was trying to help you. It may give you a clue.

 
LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Oct 14, 14 8:22 PM
I also agree about the comment being rude. I was pleasantly surprised to see that a tech actually came on to the post to help, and that's the thanks they get. Whoa!
I had problems with black blocks, but think it was a different game. But I closed it a few times, and each time I got back into it, it was alright.


 
LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Oct 14, 14 8:52 PM
I'm stuck in this game on a puzzle, where I have to help the character complete feats using different items..it's like a paper cut out stage/scenery. I helped with several things, but now I'm at the part where the sailor is blocking the way to the ship. I can't use any of the elements that I have. Air, water, etc. no matter what form they're in..combo-water/earth=mud, etc. Not even the stone. Can someone please help me. Oh, also, can these puzzles not be skipped? I can't seem to find a way to skip it. I really don't want to buy the game, if I can't skip puzzles when necessary. Thanks in advance for any help I can get.
UPDATE: Never mind. I went back in, tried again, noticed the skip bar filling up, but then I couldn't skip it, as it froze...so I did ctrl/alt/del then got back into it again, and as the skip bar was filling up, I clicked on an item, and I evidently had clicked on another one that combined with it, and it gave me the item I needed to get the sailor to move. So I was able to move on in the game. Good game.

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 12:26:48 AM PST


 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by bigmama558 on Nov 22, 14 5:47 AM
I went through the trial & bought the game, it took me a little further,now I can't get past the sparkles at the corner of the courtyard. please help.

Thank You for your time
[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 1:34:07 PM PST


 
j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 19, 15 12:49 AM
Althena533
May be it was rude in what you did say, but I agree with you 100%, when we get to play a game, any glitches or difficulties should be gone, this should have been sorted out before the game is released, and if there are still any problems whatsoever, the game should be withdrawn, and any monies refunded, I'm sick and fed up with the fact that I've tried to play a game, and the game either drops out, or freezes, it's not on!!!!!!! So I agree with Althena533, 100%, and I wanted to post it here!

 
bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 19, 15 1:37 PM
Hey j62janet

I'm really sorry to see the game is crashing and freezing! It may help to check out the following help article for steps that can resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't quite do the trick, or if you've already tried them, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you to find a solution to this issue.

bfgVaiya

 
j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 22, 15 1:38 AM
I won't bother, as half the time, my problem isn't sorted out, and I end up with a free game coupon, which is all well and good, but, I just want to be able to play the game that's causing me problems, it can't be my laptop, it's brand new, plus all my programs are up to date!!!

 
 
 
 
Go to: