CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Jeepers

[Post New]by CiChDa on Oct 7, 14 7:29 AM
I spoke too soon...

For those that like a HOG heavy game, this is right up your alley!

Wow, way too many for me, and now they are all nothing other than the standard lists.

I want to see what the Dev meant when they said "at the end they change them", so I will do my best to get through them until then.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:Jeepers

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 7, 14 8:40 AM
I'm with CiChDa, too HOG heavy for my taste but I know a lot of others will enjoy.

Quite often in games the hogs in the beginning of the game are fun to do, different and creative and interactive then towards the middle or end of the game it's as if the Devs run out of ideas so they resort to standard lists which for me is boring.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Jeepers

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 7, 14 7:24 PM
Dare I mention that I too don't like to stumble over one HOS after another? I like HOS, but I prefer them to be well spaced, so that I can also enjoy the adventure side of the game instead having to face one HOS after another.

I also found that there were too many puzzles in the game for my liking. I am not a big fan of puzzles, although I do like mini games.

It seems that I am the only person here who didn't care much for the graphics. LOL Oh well... I just prefer those that aren't life-like (I shuddered when I saw the baby's face), and prefer the cute images of other devs like ERS.

Go to: