firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

Today's MCF Sale

[Post New]by firekat7 on Oct 7, 14 12:28 PM
Is today's big sale on MCF games a harbinger of things to come? In other words, I'm hoping the spec thread for this year's new game will start SOON. I didn't see anything on the Facebook page about it. Anyone know when the clues will begin?

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

Re:Today's MCF Sale

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Oct 7, 14 12:37 PM
That's what I'm wondering too, firekat.
I just sent off a message to BFG to find out if there is another new MCF's game for 2014. I hope so....
It use to be fun in these forums....
I haven't made a post in here for couple years....been a member for a long time now.

IF ANYONE HEARS ANYTHING ABOUT A 2014 MCF GAME COMING, PLEASE POST IT.

thanks.....

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Oct 7, 14 1:00 PM
Hi Belinda,

I miss the old days of The Pond as well. With almost no customer service staff and Moderators, even getting responses about technical issues that clearly need developer fixes are few and far between.

But every once in awhile, we get to meet old pond friends.

Being as there are still posts from BFG on the Mystery Case Files Facebook page, I'm guessing that there will be a new MCF this year. Otherwise, I don't think they'd still be posting.

So all you fans, I'm going to start a spec thread to see if we can at least get a Moderator response about when to expect some clues.

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Oct 8, 14 12:52 AM
Hey Belinda,

yes, there will be a MCF game this fall. There's even an open beta version on the BF site. The game's name is "Dire Grove, Sacred Grove". Maybe you need to use G**gle to find it, because the BF search will not present it on a silver platter.

Hope, I don't spoil things, but since you asked so explicitly ...

Cheers,
Meike

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Oct 8, 14 6:48 PM
Thanks FrauMeike! That's great news.

Go to: