4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

No coin or experience rewards-- anyone else?

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Oct 7, 14 3:29 PM
I've been playing about 2 wks and I only get coin and experience rewards about every 10th quest, and never on the mini games. I've opened a tech ticket but so far only the standard uninstall, reinstall and empty the cache.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone else have any ideas on a fix? I can't do anything without money and experience.

Thanks in advance for your replies,
Patti

Re:No coin or experience rewards-- anyone else?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 18, 14 9:14 AM
Hi Patti, you should be getting rewarded all along. Since you aren't that far into the game, why don't you uninstall and reinstall it? Make sure your cookies are on, clear your cache,update java and flash players. I had problems with some games until I had both installed. Not sure if this was one of them. I think some just aren't compatible with my old system. Good luck!

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Oct 18, 14 1:39 PM
I just got to level 58 & haven't gotten any new quests yet & still feeding the chest. My achievements say I need to reach 500 so I have over 200 trips to go. I would love some of the other areas to open just to have some place new to go.

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Oct 27, 14 11:37 AM
Good news.
After the last update, my game is now working properly, so I'm off & running until the next glitch!

Edited on 10/27/2014 at 11:38:08 AM PST

Go to: