bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

Tournaments coming again

[Post New]by bella_01 on Oct 7, 14 3:33 PM
According to Facebook, going live again for PC tomorrow.

Edited on 10/07/2014 at 3:37:09 PM PST

Re:Tournaments coming again

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Oct 7, 14 5:43 PM
YAY! TY Bella for the info, I kept checking and thinking it was my game. I'll be glued to it. I never got to play one, I think I entered once sadly, so my 1st time got wasted but can't wait to play one!

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Oct 7, 14 6:32 PM
Good Luck WiccanWoman 530. I hope you win BIG

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Oct 8, 14 3:00 AM
Hope they fixed the Bill Gates vs. the world in points. How can someone else have a score of 2 BILLION, when my highest has been 80,500?

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 8, 14 3:16 AM
kdreetz wrote:Hope they fixed the Bill Gates vs. the world in points. How can someone else have a score of 2 BILLION, when my highest has been 80,500?

I don't know but one of the billion point players sent me a friend request and all their HOG scene scores are also glitched- 296.900 every scene so must be related.

Pretty carpy for the players that get their whole games glitched like this

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 5:57 AM
Heck, every scene, gove? If it's still showing that after the update for that person then has the glitch even been fixed? I wonder if they have even associated that glitch with the tourney glitch?

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 8, 14 6:06 AM
FudgeChi wrote:Heck, every scene, gove? If it's still showing that after the update for that person then has the glitch even been fixed? I wonder if they have even associated that glitch with the tourney glitch?

Hi FudgeChi

yes that score of 296,900 on their hog scenes is still showing after this update.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 6:11 AM
It will be interesting when we have a tourney then, if they happen to play!

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Oct 8, 14 9:13 AM
Here is what I copied from FaceBook:

Tournaments are coming!! To those of you who are playing on PC we will have a tournament going live tomorrow! We haven't forgotten our iOS/Mobile players though! We're still getting everything in order for tournaments over there, but it WILL be happening. Don't worry .. that's where I play the most, and I want me some tournaments!

Check this page sometime tomorrow for an update on when the PC tournaments will be taking place. -Carlos ( Is he a Dev???)

This was posted yesterday!

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 9:15:14 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 8, 14 10:36 AM
All my perfect scorers are still there also........I was hoping this update would fix (sigh)

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 2:03 PM
I think Carlos is rather like a Mod but on Facebook.

Aww,sbaker, have you got that score glitch? Maybe write to customer support, it must be so boring never being able to even beat your own score.

Go to: