bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 8, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe forum

[Post New]by woofess on May 17, 15 6:38 AM
Are there any more Gizmo games in the pipeline? They appear to be the best of the genre and the only ones which automatically clear a row once you have entered all the positive squares. If there are any out there which do the same and are solvable by logic, please enlighten me!
W

[Post New]by Nancharra on Sep 30, 15 10:48 AM
I too love Gizmos and am hoping there will another one soon. Totally agree with Sea Anemone it is the best in this genre. I do also like Fantasy Mosaics. Have not had either for ages. Any answers Big Fish please?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 1, 15 11:51 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their feedback regarding this particular game. The Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds future game releases and updates. Big Fish Games does rely heavily on the suggestions of our customers and we will definitely pass this along that more of these games are desired. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

bfgBellerophon

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Dec 1, 15 7:44 AM
I love this game. Hope they make more. A Christmas one would be nice!!!! Hint hint!!!

[Post New]by LaniPike on May 10, 16 9:42 PM
I having trouble with Gizmos iddle of the Universe on Windows 10. It ran fine on Windows 7 and 8.1 - and I can run the other Gizmos games on Win10. Is there a patch or a fix? I get a popup window that says there's an .exe error once I launch the first puzzle. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks.

Go to: