Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

No exp. no way to get any, no instructions on it!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 8, 14 3:42 AM
I'm annoyed at this game.
The past few days, I've only given it a few minutes of time here & there to see if I could figure out how to get the xp that I need in order to do anything!!! and no. I cant figure it out. So that's quite irksome.

I've even checked the in-game help area, I've checked here in the forums... all kinds of stuff. What the heck?! Its just not very obvious, that's for sure. And if I were to restart from the beginning, which is higly doubtful, I'd likely do exactly the same things.

Argh. Anyone? I doubt anyone will even see this, seems like all the posts are very old.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:No exp. no way to get any, no instructions on it!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 10, 14 5:46 AM
Well...after trying here and there for the past week or two (very rarely!) I have decided to just give up & call this a loss. I wish that I had not wasted my money on it. Its fun in theory! And I think that there were other WW games that I had enjoyed in the past. But it just shouldn't be this hard to figure out how to simply advance.
Not just that - it looks as though you could very easily spend your exp. points on the wrong thing, ending up in a rut with no escape.

I did just this, twice. Not going to retry.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 29, 14 4:14 AM
OH! Well that's weird. I was wondering why I had this game not installed. Installed & played it a bit today and the same thing happened, so I came here.

Lo & behold, there's a post -by me - asking the same exact thing!

I keep getting my gold thing destroyed by bandits & don't have enough $ to rebuild that but don't have enough money (180 gold) to build a sherrifs office.

I went ahead & quit without saving, but I am doubtful I"ll be able to figure anything out.

[Post New]by patricia92243 on Dec 16, 14 7:47 AM
I completed the game and bought all the buildings, upgrades, and luxuries. I had 31 experience points left over.

Experience is gained thru completing quests and building luxury items - such as flowers, cemeteries, etc.

There is a pause so long in one part of the game I thought it was over. I just kept waiting and the final quest showed up. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. But you get 121 experience points for it. The game then tells you it is over.

So try again. It really is a fun game. I have had it for several years and occasionally go back and play - and it just like new!

[Post New]by boscobear on Feb 4, 15 6:04 PM
I feel you. I just got started and this is like watching grass grow. I have been watching the character working the garden and nothing else is happening. I cannot figure how to get wood next. Surely I do not have to wait for him to finish his garden!!!!!!!

Go to: