bettyjeanj
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

level 60

[Post New]by bettyjeanj on Oct 8, 14 4:20 AM
Hi everyone

I realy need help with level 60 I have tried for a couple days and can not do it. You have to have 1 grocery, 8,000,000 in money and rent of 50,000. Can anyone help me Thanks Have a Great day

Re:level 60

[Post New]by PirateRalla on Oct 11, 14 1:38 PM
Hi Betty Jean!

Gosh, level 60 really was a tough one! I haven't gotten 3 stars yet, but here's how I got through:

First, you build the most expensive house possible - that would be a condo here.
Sell it so you have 330.000 cash. In the meanwhile, buy 1 more builder, so you have 9.

When you sold the condo, use the money to buy 5000 wood.
Then start building hotels. Whenever one is done, put it up for sale and start building a new one. Do not purchase extra houses or land until you finished your 3 remaining empty lots!
After that you have gotten enough money to really start to move things up, so build a workshop (on a zoned lot) and purchase the Super Efficiency option. Buy everything that comes up for sale and replace it with a hotel and sell it again. If any hotel pops up for sale: flip it.
That's it basically. When you're down to two remaining hotel-free lots, build one grocery and again a hotel on the other lot, but this time don't sell it.
A 3-star hotel = more than 50.000 rent

It is a bit rough and it needs some finetuning, but I did manage to get two stars this way. I think the hotel thing will be the key to this level, but I am not sure how to increase efficiency, if and when to buy a sawmill or a real estate office for instance...

It should be enough to get you through though =)

Good luck!

ub2ca
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ub2ca on Oct 14, 14 7:52 PM
I need help with level 59. Is there a way to beat it?

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Oct 20, 14 11:31 PM
ub2ca wrote:I need help with level 59. Is there a way to beat it?

I finally got 3 stars on 59 & posted my method in that thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/298393.page;jsessionid=AFAB2AE52E3749B7284D761064F118F8

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 11:32:33 PM PST

jenikat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jenikat on Dec 5, 14 4:15 PM
Here's how I got 3 stars (JUST BARELY because you'll need to be quick...)

(Thanks to PirateRalla - I used their idea and here was my fine-tuning)

Build a condo - sell it (make sure you get the full $330K)
Buy 2500 materials
Build a workshop and a sawmill
Purchase 1 worker and the efficiency upgrade
Purchase 5000 materials
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU FINISH ABOVE (or you won't have enough $)

Now, build a hotel and sell it (its okay if you don't get full value - it will give you funds to start buying properties...
Once you've sold this first hotel, buy any property that comes up (except a hotel) and demolish it. Buy 5000 materials while you wait.
*Start to buy more workers (I ended up with 24, but you want at least 18 so you can build two hotels if the opportunity presents itself)
*Also you'll want to buy materials to make sure you have enough to continually build hotels (hopefully without waiting for delivery)
In the new lot (just demolished), build a hotel and then sell it.
Continue to buy properties, demolish and build a hotel and then sell it.
Once I got going, I usually had one hotel for sell, while another was building, and a lesser property was being demolished.
*If a hotel comes up for sell, flip it.

Once I had almost all properties replaced with hotels, I started to upgrade one hotel (a 3-star hotel is worth more that $50K in rent) and did NOT sell it.
Once you are confident that you are confident that you are going to hit 8Million with your hotel sales and you have your 3-star hotel, make sure you have at least 1000 materials and demolish the sawmill.
In place of the sawmill, build a grocery.

I was able to make all 3 stars with seconds to spare (took a few times to get my rhythm).

(Hint, I actually finished my 3-star hotel with 2 hotels left to build and sell, so I inspected it to avoid repairs).

Good luck!

jenikat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jenikat on Dec 5, 14 4:17 PM
As a final note to my above advice - I only sold one hotel at a time so I'd get the full value (except the first one). Hope that helps!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 21, 15 12:34 AM
Another method finished with three stars at 4.30.
1. Buy 500 wod, build and sell a Hacienda gives 650000 more than twice the condo.
2. Buy 2500 wood and build a Workshop and Buy Efficiency and then build the Sawmill. Buy three workers (11) Try and build the workshop in an isolated position, very top or far right.
3. Buy 5000 wood and start to build a hotel and buy any other cheaper sites that come up and destroy. Buy another 3 workers (14).
4. Sell the hotel and Buy another 5000 wood and build and sell another Hotel. This should give you over 2million and enough to flip a hotel if it comes up for sale. Buy another three workers (17)
5. Now build another hotel and upgrade to one star and sell. Buy another three workers and continue buying cheaper properties.
6. Build next couple of hotels and upgrade to two and three stars repectively.
7. All future hotels should be upgraded to three stars and as you are selling them and have enough wood in store destrow the sawmill and replace with a grocery store and remember to keep one 3 star painted hotel for the rent money and inspect it if you have the chance. All other hotels can be sold off.

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

level 60

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 11:01 AM
bettyjeanj wrote:Hi everyone

I realy need help with level 60 I have tried for a couple days and can not do it. You have to have 1 grocery, 8,000,000 in money and rent of 50,000. Can anyone help me Thanks Have a Great day

If you have a jump start use it.
As I have all resourses i dont need to build workshop etc,if you can afford buy workshop and sawmill will help you in completing levels easier as time goes on purchase the rest i did mine over a long period hears how i compled level using the above
I started with 70.000 cash.9 workers and 1200 materails
Buy 1500 materails
Build Hotel sell
once sold
Buy 3 workers and 10.000 materails
Build Hotel to 3 stars and paint you now have your 50k rent(inspect)
AS your building hotel buy lots as they appear DO NOT buy the Hotels,
On the empty lots Build Groceries should have 2
As you buy each lot demolish when for repair and build grocery
When Hacenda comes up buy and inspect, keep buying materails as needed
Keep demolishing and build groceries you will need 9 to achive you 3 stars and it will be very close have done it twice in the last 15mins.
Hope this helps
As stated DO NOT BUY Hotels will damage you income to much

Go to: