LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Technical Problem

[Post New]by LadyLark on Oct 8, 14 5:59 AM
I had a problem running this with the tutorial. After the tutorial, it suggests you do the next steps on your own. Well, nothing worked. I was clicking my finger off and nada. I restarted the game, but same problem. My drivers are all up to date. I exited completely, went back in, and only then was able to play the game without problems by skipping the tutorial.

I thought the game was ok for what it is, but it's not going to be a buy for me. Still, the tutorial problem needs to be addressed, otherwise few will buy.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Technical Problem

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 8, 14 7:42 AM
Hey LadyLark

I'm sorry to see the game wasn't responding after the tutorial! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps that can help with an unresponsive game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Edit for typo

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 11:06:19 AM PST

Go to: