eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by eenybeanie on Apr 6, 09 1:02 PM
I have read all the discussions and no one else seems to have a problem with a "floating mouse" It feels that I cannot control the mouse at all. And it is so slow!!

rahab
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by rahab on Apr 6, 09 2:21 PM
I am having the same problem with a floating mouse. Makes it difficult to try to play the game. I have Windows Vista. I hope they have a fix for this soon.

redneck57
Catfish
Catfish
1,606 Posts

[Post New]by redneck57 on Apr 6, 09 5:21 PM
I'm having the same problem. Everything seems to be in slow motion. I have Windows XP

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Apr 7, 09 12:11 AM
mine is fine in this game but I do get that in many newer games.

[Post New]by luckymyfoot on Apr 7, 09 5:28 AM
This game runs so slow, I won't purchase it. All other game run fine and my computer meets or exceeds all system requirements. Hope someone sees this and attempts to fix game. I'd love to be able to buy it, but it's way too slow.

[Post New]by graygruoper on Apr 7, 09 11:55 AM
It was slow for me too, I couldn't even finish the trial and I uninstalled it graygrouper

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on Apr 7, 09 2:06 PM
I am with you peeps on this one..can't control the mouse and the game runs so slow that its is funny to watch the found objects float through the air as they head to the trunk.

rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by rolldedice on Apr 7, 09 2:31 PM
glamma wrote:I am with you peeps on this one..can't control the mouse and the game runs so slow that its is funny t

Same problem!!

o watch the found objects float through the air as they head to the trunk.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Apr 7, 09 3:34 PM
ii have had a great deal of trouble with this game just as you others have had. Originally I could not control the cursor but I was able to get to the point where I could. However my cursor is floating and I can't get rid of that! The Tower of Hanoi took forever with the floating cursor. I have an iMac with VMware Fusion. I did have Bootcamp but we removed that and I can't see that that change made much difference one way or the other. It is not a bad game but the floating cursor is getting old! I hate feeling like I am dragging the mouse through gliue/

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Apr 7, 09 8:57 PM
Well, the game finally took control of my computer in some scene where I was supposed to find photos. I had no menu or anything save a night scope view of the
?photos floating around! I could not get out of it without shutting down the computer completely. I can hardly wait to uninstall it. I would normally not even have bought it but I am bored and out of games. Also I had a credit so nothing lost I guess, other than some time and the credit.

rahab
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by rahab on Apr 9, 09 10:25 AM
Well I fixed the mouse problem with the help of Bigfish. I updated my video driver and now I can play the game. Here is the link I used Bigfishe emailed me. Hope this helps you all.

http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=220

Go to: