FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS dear silver_hawk!

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 2:23 PM
At last!! Our dear, dear silver_hawk is a pirate girl I am SO proud of her
She had such a tough time getting those elusive gold chests but stuck at it and worked her poor mouse hand to the bone and it's paid off!
I'm celebrating her great success because I know how much she wanted it and never let it go, so let's all raise a
Well done girl, good on ya
And from my girls -> WOOF!
Of course, now she can't even think of quitting, she'll be here for many more updates I know

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:CONGRATULATIONS dear silver_hawk!

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 8, 14 2:35 PM
WTG Silver!! Congratulations!!! Save some of the pirate booty for the rest of us

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Oct 8, 14 2:38 PM
Congratulations from me as well! See, I knew there was a reason you couldn't really leave!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 8, 14 2:40 PM
Thank you for the awesome words FudgeChi !

In all honesty I have several of you to thank.

First to ALL my friends who helped me feed my pets. Every little bit helped so very much.

Second to: FudgeChi, Bedazzles, Tigress, gernespieler, and several others with helpful advice and suggestions. Your advice is what made the difference these past couple of weeks. By listening to all of you, I went from 1 gold chest every two to three days to getting between three and four per day.

This Forum Rocks ! I wouldn't have gotten this without all your help and support. What an awesome feeling

Silver Hawk

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 2:45 PM
I'm just SO happy that I'm

This is what makes this game for us, our friends. I don't think BFG or Elephant have any idea that without our friends we wouldn't be here still playing.

You really ZOOMED at the end, I could barely keep up with you, which was a sheer delight. It's YOU who are AWESOME for NEVER giving up

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 8, 14 2:46 PM
Way to go, silver_hawk!!!! You can't see it, but I'm doing a happy dance right now!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 2:48:11 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 2:47 PM
Aww, and the Mods are delighted too Now I'm with sheer happiness even more

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Oct 8, 14 2:54 PM
Well done silver_hawk!!! Everyone who has or is trying to get this one, knows it does not come easy...takes a ton of time work and dedication not to mention endless frustration!!! I give you giant kudos for sticking with it!!!

Have a pizza party and enjoy it is well deserved!!!

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Oct 8, 14 3:02 PM
Congratulations
So Happy you stayed with the game. Hope you continue the Journey, and continue with your helping hand to all who get lost find their way with your sage advise.
Your Pirate win is most deserving, Once again Congratulation on a hard won Victory.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Oct 8, 14 3:20 PM
Oh, happy day!!! congratulations!!! Silver_Hawk, did those last few chests put flutters in your heart? I know when I was down to my last one, it was is it? I'm glad I didn't have a long wait for the last one. Here's hoping for some new achievements.

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Oct 8, 14 3:25 PM
Yay! Congratulations, Silver_Hawk! That is no easy feat!

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Oct 8, 14 3:30 PM

A round for everyone in celebration of our latest com-hither pirate girl.

Gonzo

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 3:34 PM
A round? I'm SO excited I find that I've drunk my whole bottle of wine!!!!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 8, 14 4:06 PM
CONGRATS Silver wada go girl... CONGAAAAAAAAAAAAA opsie steps over Fudge sorry breaks da line and goes to get a pillow fer Fudge.......

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 8, 14 4:07 PM
FudgeChi wrote:A round? I'm SO excited I find that I've drunk my whole bottle of wine!!!!

Oh no. Guess I need to break out my bottle. I was saving for a special occasion. Oh...Right... This is a special occasion. Bottoms Up

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 8, 14 4:10 PM
I so need da pilla teddy

Silver, has it not sunk in yet? BREAK open that BOTTLE! I could open another but wait...maybe da pilla is a better idea. See you all tomorrow. And to say it yet again, SO proud of you silver

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 8, 14 4:17 PM
FudgeChi wrote:I so need da pilla teddy

Silver, has it not sunk in yet? BREAK open that BOTTLE! I could open another but wait...maybe da pilla is a better idea. See you all tomorrow. And to say it yet again, SO proud of you silver

Breaking open the bottle. Thank you again FudgeChi. Your encouragement (and you getting the achievement also ) gave me the Will Power to keep forging ahead. This is a most difficult accomplishment. I would have just given up and thrown in the towel, but you all inspired me to keep trying.

I ALL OF YOU.

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 4:17:48 PM PST

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Oct 8, 14 4:25 PM
Good job Silverhawk. I'm still only halfway there. A tricorn and cutlass look good on you.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 8, 14 4:44 PM
llaurelwreath wrote:Good job Silverhawk. I'm still only halfway there. A tricorn and cutlass look good on you.

Keep at it. I does take a lot of pet food. So keep playing those HOS to get it. Before you know it you start getting more Gold Chests and then find your inventory is filling up and your coin count is rising.

It is a long hard up hill road. But the satisfaction of getting over the hill is very sweet and energizing.

Sending you some luck in finding those Golden Chests . I remember when I was half way. It felt daunting. But I hung in there (with forum friends encouragement) and ended up having a very good day today.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Oct 8, 14 5:59 PM
Well done, silver!!! A bottle for the lady with the arrrrrghhh in her voice, please.
...oops, a little tipsy there? LOL

Go to: