newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Can't Complete Riding Set Collection

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 8, 14 11:09 PM
We have tried MANY, MANY times (30-50) to complete the Riding Set collection, without success. The bridle is the only part that is needed. It is apparently in the Crypt and also in the Ice Cave, per the Find Path. We have gone back and forth between both places and have not gotten it.

In other HOS, sometimes we're told that a HOS must be at a certain level before an item can be gotten, but if this is so for this item, the game doesn't tell the player that. What gives?

Also, no other quests can be completed at this time. We are at Level 23. Is this the end of current content? Will someone PLEASE let us know?

Dan & Pat of DannPat

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Can't Complete Riding Set Collection

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 8, 14 11:26 PM
sorry guys not anywhere near you lvl wise but quick question does the item appear with an exclaimation next to it in the possible goodies to win - if not then that is my problem too I can see where it is but the game doesn't recognise that it is a quest item and maybe doesn't increase drop rate for it

as for if there are any extra quests have you opened the tribal village or surrounding gates to other areas maybe they will trigger other quests?

ned

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 9, 14 9:06 AM
Everything is open and no exclamation point next to any area. Don't know what I am missing.

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 9, 14 2:42 PM
this may be obvious to you but I managed to get to lvl 17 and missed it - have you revisited the portals, leprechaun quest changed to little red riding hood one and sleeping beauty now something with a soldier - these 2 have given me approx. 17 new quests..........

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 9, 14 6:44 PM
We tried and tried AGAIN at the Crypt to get the bridle to complete the Riding Set Collection in the hope that completing that quest would activate the other quests that are waiting. After 65-80 times through the HOS, we still didn't receive the bridle, but we DID level up. Level 24 now, but still FRUSTRATED!!!

The find path would vary between sending us to the Crypt and the Ice Cave. We also did a few HOS in the Ice Cave without[u] receiving the bridle.

What's up?

DannPat

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 27, 14 7:07 PM
is anyone currently doing the riding set collection?? if so anyone having issues with getting the bells and the bridle. have been playing the crypt until I could do it in my sleep but no bells or bridle dropping - ideas anyone?

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 27, 14 7:48 PM
What I got from customer support is we are at the end of quest to do till next update.

DannPat

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 28, 14 11:23 PM
lawmaiden wrote:
I know I'm having TONS of trouble trying to fulfill the "ABC Mode". How the heck is one to complete it alphabetically when the items list "doesn't come that way"???????

Where did you see that ABC mode meant in alphabetical order? I have always thought it just meant clues are written out (as the butterfly means picture mode and not intending that you go hunt butterflies).

Go to: