nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

New Spinner, bead wagon, and gypsy wagon

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Oct 9, 14 4:54 AM
I like the new items and the animation is great! Good Job.

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Re:New Spinner, bead wagon, and gypsy wagon

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Oct 9, 14 5:04 AM
I have the new spinner, but what's new about the gypsy and bead wagon? Mine look as usual.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Oct 9, 14 5:51 AM
You would have to buy one to see a difference.. The Gypsy wagon that you have was renamed to Caravan, so the new Gypsy wagon is really a new & different item. Same with the mardi gras wagon, old one was renamed.. New one is named as the old one was and it also is not an attraction, so the old one pays out silver the new one does not.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 9, 14 6:11 AM
I don't like the new Bead wagon. To me it just looks like a black and white version of the other one. The old one was much more colorful.
My views of the spinner are stated in another thread.
I do like the caravan. It is different enough to look like something else entirely, but one is plenty. More stuff spinning and flashing is not what we need with all the problems with crashes caused by too many things with animation.
OOPS, Had to edit myself. One of these days I might learn to proofread what I write.

Edited on 10/09/2014 at 12:57:48 PM PST

tinydancer112
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by tinydancer112 on Oct 9, 14 12:26 PM
If you go into enigmas--the first three items--NEW gypsy wagon, a redesigned spinner and NEW bead wagon. Usually the new items appear at the end of the object stream.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Oct 9, 14 1:03 PM
There are several differences between the old and new versions of these.

The new spinner comes with a woman who perhaps was meant to be operating the wheel, but who appears to be "dancing" à la Miley Cyrus. I wish that they had also kept the old one and given us a choice.

The old gypsy wagon was painted mostly in variations of brown and its windows were lit at night. The new one is larger, is painted in red and green, and has flowers at its base. Its roof opens at night to reveal (a surprise). I'm so glad that they retained the old one as well, to allow us a choice. I like both. My gypsy camp needed the variety.

The old bead wagon was painted in the Mardi Gras colors of green, violet and gold, and bedecked with masks and strings of beads. The new one is painted mostly in shades of brown and is bedecked with skulls. I hope they bring back the old one at least at Mardi Gras time, to allow us to buy it. I would love to have a couple!

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 9, 14 1:07 PM
I am old enough to remember a time when, if you danced like that in public, you would be arrested for solicitation or lewd behavior.

Edited on 10/09/2014 at 1:07:30 PM PST

ArgentFarfel
Herring
Herring
321 Posts

[Post New]by ArgentFarfel on Oct 9, 14 4:25 PM
Considering that she appears to be wearing a skirt with a bustle, the dance the spinner is doing is way too Miley Cyrus. . . And look how trashy that poor girl has become!
If they are aiming at kiddies, this scene is too x-rated for the audience they are now drawing scenes for with all their big, bright sticker art and obvious unhidden "mysteries". And the spelling errors make my English teacher's soul cringe! AAGH!
Why are they ruining a game we old-timers. . .oops, "veteran players" loved.
Do they not read our posts? Do they not realize how devoted many of us are -- or -- have been? Do they not care we are becoming rebellious? Do they WANT to see the minions really unite?
Argent

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 12, 14 1:42 PM
Hey there

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I've sent this feedback along so the animation on the Spin Wheel can be looked into. We definitely want to make sure things are appropriate in the game

bfgVaiya

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Oct 12, 14 5:53 PM
I love the new items! The change to the spinner wheel was most welcome as the old one was so drab and dark. This one is bright and full of life with the dancing lady/ skeleton. I love the new gypsy wagon and the bead wagon at night.

As someone mentioned before, I would also like to see the old bead wagon offered again. I didn't know it was going to go away and I only had bought one by the time it left.

Go to: