Catfish
1,631 Posts

Manor of the Week Suspended

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Oct 9, 14 5:35 PM
From Facebook:

Dark Manor
5 minutes ago
MANOR OF THE WEEK

Congratulations to Rose Zubik for your very cool corn maze, 12512 Rumplestilskin Lane. 13 Gold will be deposited in your account shortly.

On a separate (but somewhat related :-)) note, we will not run a Manor of the Week for the next couple of weeks. However, we do have something special planned. More details to come on Monday.

Edited on 10/09/2014 at 5:35:50 PM PST

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Manor of the Week Suspended

[Post New]by psyche_ on Oct 9, 14 5:40 PM
I only go on facebook about once a year, so haven't joined any of my manors to it, Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the last 4 months I believe there have only been three manors of the week?!

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Oct 9, 14 5:52 PM
psyche_ wrote:I only go on facebook about once a year, so haven't joined any of my manors to it, Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the last 4 months I believe there have only been three manors of the week?!

Skimming through the photos and beginning in July, there looks to be around eight. A new BFG staffer took over Dark Manor on the first of May and has been a bit slow in getting up to speed.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 9, 14 6:10 PM
Hm. Who was it that said they would probably roll out something to placate us?

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Oct 9, 14 6:14 PM
I usually am all excited when they promise us "something special planned"... So why is it now starting to fill me with dread... Hopefully it is just our monthly scavenger hunt, or some make up "Customer Appreciation" sales... I really hope it's not more revamped scenes or removal of features that we like or depend upon.

Go to: