Fairy achievements?

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Fairy achievements?

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Oct 9, 14 9:07 PM
Anybody have any idea how to get the 3 fairy achievements? I'm stuck, those are the only ones I need.

Thanks in advance

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:Fairy achievements?

[Post New]by CiChDa on Oct 10, 14 2:56 AM
What are these?

[Post New]by NanaPinheiro on Oct 10, 14 6:15 AM
That is the most difficult achievement I ever saw . I became suspicious about the drawing of a fairy in the extras menu. So based on the description of what each fairy likes I started to click every part of the scene. The green medallion brought me a part of the Golden fairy and when I started to look for other ones I found one more when I opened the music menu(clicking on the background upper right side).
One more was in one of the pictures of the wallpaper( the one that has a girl and a woman-a flower) and one more on the sketches( don't remember wich one).
I am still looking for a single one that rests for me to complete this entire fairy( a wing).
It's a huge headache but I am a persistente person and hope when I finally find the last piece the other two fairy's pictures appears so I can look the same way for their parts. Can you share your discovers with me? If you have enough patience to it

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 10, 14 8:55 AM
Thank you, NanaPinheiro.

Seems that developers are listening to gamers who say that these games are too dumb these days.

"Nice sneaky one, like the fresco puzzle, this one sounds like. Armour to equip myself with, you shall find!"

Shame I couldn't name my lovely little helper. - he'd be Pumpkin Yoda!

I'll look forward to this scenario.

ETA: I got there now. I see what you mean. Very clever of the developers.

I love this game!

Edited on 10/10/2014 at 11:41:25 AM PST

[Post New]by sanne81 on Oct 10, 14 11:37 AM
I found the golden fairy. Last clue missing from the other comments is clicking the flower in the middle of the collection of figurines. But all that clicking on pictures of flowers only got me one fairy and I still haven't a clue how to find the other ones. Anyone?

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Oct 10, 14 1:31 PM
Ok, here's for the gold fairy (all under extras):

- the green medallion on right side
- in music, right side of screen inside the frame, click the torn background
- in collection, center of the screen, a flower
- in wallpaper, woman & girl in white, flower held by a bird in upper right
- in sketches, woman & girl in the rain, set 1, another flower.

Silver: clue says "an old legend that says a silver fairy crazy about flowers painted in books."

Bronze: clue "a old friend told me he saw a bronze fairy collecting flowers on his land. What nonsense I thought."

If anyone figures out silver or bronze, please post?

Thanks in advance

[Post New]by morgandogs on Oct 10, 14 2:57 PM
Silver Fairy: In main games find flowers in diary.

I still haven't figured out the Bronze.

[Post New]by NanaPinheiro on Oct 10, 14 3:48 PM
Ahaaaaa!!! I've found the bronze fairy. If you already finished the game went back and play again until you find the complete map. Flowers out of the context scattered along the map will give you all the parts of the bronze fairy. Don't worry to play again cause you won't lose the achievements you've already conquer.
Very clever of the developers.
Now is time for me to go after the silver fairy. More news I will share.

[Post New]by NanaPinheiro on Oct 10, 14 5:16 PM
Many thanks to Morgandogs and Vicki so that your posts let me find all the fairies.
I hope mine did it too to you and others.

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Oct 10, 14 5:39 PM
for the silver fairy, in your diary (main game) under Clues:
- gypsy, flower is on the left
- crystal ball, pg 1, flower on the left
- scarecrow, pg 1, its on the wall
- blonde woman, pink flower
- red moon, silver flower on the right

for the bronze, in the map of the main game:
- flower in the compass
- flower to the left of the town
- flower in the middle of the rock mountains
- flower in the large lake on the left (almost at the top of the map)
- flower to the right of the moon (at the top of the map)

Good luck everyone!

Edited on 10/10/2014 at 5:50:31 PM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 11, 14 8:41 AM
Many thank you's from me also.

ArmyMom88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMom88 on Oct 12, 14 1:12 AM
I had to go through game a second time to find all the fairies. I got all the achievements and all pieces of the fresco. I had all but 3 when I finished the first time. Its nice to be able to go back and not lose everything you did the first time. However, when I placed the last 3 pieces of fresco, I still didn't get the award for getting all achievements. I got the fan but it seems something is supposed to appear where the little fleur de les is in the background. I go back to the fresco and those 3 pieces have popped back out so I put them back in and it still doesn't appear. When I come back, those same 3 pieces have popped out again. Is this a bug. After finally getting all the achievements, I can't get the award! Very frustrating.

[Post New]by nachan87 on Oct 13, 14 12:38 PM
thanks so much for this!! I got the Gold fairy, but had no idea how to get the other two, so this was a huge help!

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Oct 15, 14 5:42 PM
Whoever got all the fairies how were you able to get the silver fairy I have tried and tried to click on it to get it to go into my achievements but it just freezes my computer
I did figure out you need to get the bronze fairy from the map 1st or at least I did
because I would have to go back each time to get the flowers for both bronze and silver if I didn't get bronze first

[Post New]by tiffany_777 on Oct 15, 14 9:45 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:Whoever got all the fairies how were you able to get the silver fairy I have tried and tried to click on it to get it to go into my achievements but it just freezes my computer
I did figure out you need to get the bronze fairy from the map 1st or at least I did
because I would have to go back each time to get the flowers for both bronze and silver if I didn't get bronze first

I am also having the same problem with the silver fairy. I had found all of the flowers earlier in the game and then once I got the "red moon" picture I opened my journal to select the last hidden flower...nothing happened and now whenever I click on the silver fairy picture the game freezes

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Oct 16, 14 11:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
I now have both the gold and bronze fairies and aren't they beautiful so thank you for all the help. If I am hearing you I now have to replay a lot of the game in order to get the silver fairy from the clues since I have already completed the game. Can anyone tell me how far I will have to play in order to have all the clues needed for the silver fairy?

va83
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by va83 on Oct 18, 14 6:59 PM
Do I understand correctly that, if I play the main game a second time, I will not lose the achievements I've won in playing the main game the first time??? Huh?

I'm really digging this game. It's deceptively "easy", but you gotta stay alert to surroundings. I wasn't even aware of a "fairy catch" game until the bonus game. How in the world is it recognized in the main game?

Thanks to all for game tips!

"May the odds be ever in your favour!

Edited on 10/18/2014 at 7:00:43 PM PST

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 20, 14 12:26 PM
I am having the same difficulty getting the silver fairy to move to my achievements. It freezes my computer too. Has anyone figured out how to get her to move to the achievements page without freezing the computer. This is annoying as I have completed collecting the flowers three times already and every time I click on her icon in the clues it freezes the computer. I guess if it is a game glitch we will have to be content in knowing we did collect everything to get this fairy. If it is part of all the achievements, however then we will not be getting the achievement for receiving all the achievements. I am not completely finished the game yet and have three more owls to find, however I have received all other achievements except for the silver fairy. If anyone knows how to solve this issue please respond as soon as possible...at least before I finish my game. This game does have other technical issues as well such as game fades to black and does not come back. Anyway any help will be appreciated.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 21, 14 10:27 AM
Hi everyone,
Just a thought but if someone is new in the game perhaps try to get the fairies in order such as bronze first, silver then gold. I got bronze and then gold before I figured out the silver fairy and I too got a freeze when I tried to select her from the clues in the diary to move her to my achievements. If any one ever figures this out please let us know on this forum. I have already completed all of the main game and bonus and extra bonus game. I have all achievements except the silver fairy and of course the last part of the fresco and the award for getting all the achievements. This is an awesome game although frustrating when the game crashes and not getting the silver fairy, however I do like the game play very much and the graphics were superb. I will wait for sometime before playing the game again but it is nice to know all achievements will remain with me. Perhaps going in under a different profile and replay the entire game and bonus games again may give me a chance to test my theory about the order of the fairies. Won't be for awhile though as I have many more new games to play first.

[Post New]by amycarol on Oct 22, 14 11:27 PM
I have played this game several times and every time I do the game freezes up when I try to get the silver fairy. This should not happen! I know the game by heart now because I have played it so many times. If anyone knows a trick to keep this from happening please let me know. Thank-you!

Go to: