bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Crazy Balls

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 10, 14 12:29 AM
Enjoy this big and colorful match-3 and choose between 15 fun and challenging game modes! Assemble missing puzzle parts in classic mode, fight hordes of zombies in Zomboball mode, destroy malignant sea creatures, take part in a car race, sink enemy ships, pass through numerous mazes, avoid falling stones by exploding bombs, stop chemical reactions or solve position and logical puzzles by collecting balls of same color. You can play without time limits and enjoy the game in Relax mode. See if you can earn all 35 achievements.

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Crazy Balls

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Oct 10, 14 9:09 AM
I gave the demo a good long chance. The game has some of the best innovative ideas for a match 3 in a while. The problem is it really isn't "match 3". It's not only one of those where you click on groups of colors but it isn't even 3 or more... any pair qualifies as a match. Some of the variations are timed but some allow you to continue untimed when the clock runs out. What bugged me the most is that while the zombie and auto race variations are a lot of fun, one death and the game is over. No additional lives, no continue option. Therefore each game , at least at my skill level, lasts about 60 seconds.

I'd really, really like to see other developers take these concepts and expand upon them. Make them a real "match three" with swapping tiles and while keeping the car race and tower defense idea of the zombie game give each game a little more longevity.

Go to: