bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Maestro: Dark Talent

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 10, 14 12:29 AM
A night out with a friend at the Opera House turns into a nightmare! This mysterious diva's dark talent claims another victim – can you stop her before the curtain falls?

In this exciting continuation of ERS's popular Maestro series, find out who the Knowing Ones are as you help free your friend Kate from Diva's clutches!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:Maestro: Dark Talent

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Oct 10, 14 1:46 PM
Didn't demo CE. Find I am using too many hints to figure out where
to go; map is very cluttered and hard to see locations other than
where I am at the time. Have yet to see an exclamation mark for
where action is needed. Not sure if I'll bother with this one.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 10, 14 7:54 PM
The map should have openly shown where actions are available instead having us clicking on the large round tabs to find out where they are.

Another thing that irritates me with ERS' games is that they always lure you in the beginning with fun and different HOS, making you think that those are available throughout the game, and once the demo is over all you get is one List HOS after another. I call this false promises of things to come. And I find that there were far too many HOS following one after another.

I am also not happy that ERS is NOT adding a Custom mode to all their games, and that I am sitting there with a Skip fill that is way too long for me. If I want to skip a puzzle immediately - and I am not all that keen on most of ERS' puzzles as it is - then I should be able to, instead of making me sit through the fill time of the skip button.

Edited on 10/10/2014 at 7:55:58 PM PST

[Post New]by pondprowler on Oct 11, 14 3:39 PM
Valdy wrote:The map should have openly shown where actions are available instead having us clicking on the large round tabs to find out where they are.

Another thing that irritates me with ERS' games is that they always lure you in the beginning with fun and different HOS, making you think that those are available throughout the game, and once the demo is over all you get is one List HOS after another. I call this false promises of things to come. And I find that there were far too many HOS following one after another.

I am also not happy that ERS is NOT adding a Custom mode to all their games, and that I am sitting there with a Skip fill that is way too long for me. If I want to skip a puzzle immediately - and I am not all that keen on most of ERS' puzzles as it is - then I should be able to, instead of making me sit through the fill time of the skip button.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Oct 13, 14 10:56 AM
Is there something wrong with my game? I have put the books in the cabinet in numerical order and nothing happens. I have I, III, IV, V, IX. Is this the right order?

[Post New]by dixie2012 on Oct 18, 14 11:05 AM
im haveing the same problem with the books help

[Post New]by lizbeth208 on Oct 19, 14 9:35 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:Is there something wrong with my game? I have put the books in the cabinet in numerical order and nothing happens. I have I, III, IV, V, IX. Is this the right order?

[Post New]by lizbeth208 on Oct 19, 14 9:37 PM
dixie2012 wrote:im haveing the same problem with the books help

Also cannot place the books in numerical order. What is wrong with this part of the game????

[Post New]by hellhasnofury on Oct 20, 14 8:05 AM
I DO like the ERS games they are entertaining and I love a lot of HO .. so I am well pleased with this one ... However I am stuck in the office of the old gentleman and I can't pick up the metallic circles with the books .. I don't really know what to do .. can you help please ? shall I start the game all over in the hope that it will unstuck itself ? thank you

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 20, 14 8:10 AM
hellhasnofury wrote:I DO like the ERS games they are entertaining and I love a lot of HO .. so I am well pleased with this one ... However I am stuck in the office of the old gentleman and I can't pick up the metallic circles with the books .. I don't really know what to do .. can you help please ? shall I start the game all over in the hope that it will unstuck itself ? thank you
You need to click and drag each metal shape out of the way. Drag them in the direction of the curve; they only go one way and you need to start at the front one.

[Post New]by GameStorm88 on Nov 1, 14 2:48 PM
I too am having the same problem with the books. I have tried a number of different orders, nothing works. Please help if you know the solution!

Okay, so I watched a video walk through, and it isn't in numerical order.
I, IX, III, IV, V is the solution. That is so weird.

Edited on 11/01/2014 at 2:58:35 PM PST

Go to: