jaroch
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Where is the update?

[Post New]by jaroch on Oct 10, 14 10:15 AM
It doesn't come up in the Game Manager even after manually refreshing updates.

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Where is the update?

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Oct 10, 14 10:48 AM
Same here Jaroch. I almost never see the updates even when I go into the BFG manager and select "manual" and download any new updates, they never show up. I tried playing the game since the fix was released and it's still stuck at the castle gates with an inaccessible jump map. My guess is we'll have to restart it from the beginning and then it might work (that's what I've had to do in the past), but the glitch is near the end of the game and I'm not up for playing the whole game over again...maybe another day and hopefully it works.

If anyone else has any luck without restarting from the beginning, please let us know!

[Post New]by mjjarvis90 on Oct 10, 14 6:06 PM
The update doesn't show up in my games manager either. Good game but I don't want to start it over. UGH!!

[Post New]by xenawonderwoman on Oct 11, 14 7:44 AM
I'm having the same issue, glad to see its not just me! Also frustrated by this! I have checked just this morning (again!) and still no update in my queue, I also do the manual update button, I have sent a tech support request but no response yet. My only consolation is that the most recent CE "League of Light" has been so delightful and satisfying its taken the edge off this particular aggravation.....but its STILL there!!
Please address this issue ASAP!!

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by neakybird on Oct 11, 14 11:22 AM
I just got the game so I haven't gotten to the point where I need the update but I can't find it anywhere either. I hope I don't have to start over again, maybe if you just reinstall it will take effect without having to start over?

[Post New]by Barnmaster on Oct 12, 14 10:40 AM
Same problem and no update. I've logged two tickets and have not received any response. Very unlike the tech team not to respond to open tickets. Please fix the issue, I really do not want to start over!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 13, 14 11:26 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry to see there's been so much trouble with finding the update! Tech Support is running a little behind right now, but please be assured, they're working as hard as they can to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

One thing that could work, if the update isn't showing in the Big Fish Games app, is uninstalling the game and reinstalling it from your Purchase History. This will ensure you have the most up to date version of the game installed.

Since saved progress is stored separately from the installation files, uninstalling and reinstalling the game shouldn't affect your progress in the game.

I really hope this helps, but if not, please be patient while Tech Support works to help everyone out. If you haven't already contacted Tech Support, please contact them HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be happy to help.

bfgVaiya

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Nov 3, 14 9:09 AM
Still nothing for Macs

Go to: