ladder

[Post New]by magnamn on Oct 10, 14 7:28 PM
Used slingshot to take down rolled up ladder from the window. When i tap the window it appears for less than a second. Then zooms back out. Ive read reviews and alot of people are having the same problem. Is there a bug fix for this or am i doing something wrong? HELP

Re:ladder

[Post New]by kristinandjan on Oct 11, 14 9:17 AM
I am having the same problem!! It sucks because we're so close to the end!

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Oct 11, 14 1:39 PM
Same here and it totally stops game play entirely.

Am playing the android version here

[Post New]by katie_b_love on Oct 12, 14 5:27 PM
And did anyone notice that the picture that opens for just that split second is quite different than the one in the strategy guide? The brief glimpse shows the mermaid in the upper left and a stuffed bear sitting on the window ledge, bottom right. The guide image shows the mermaid on the sill, bottom right, and no stuffed bear. Very curious. Please fix!!!

[Post New]by rosythgirl on Oct 12, 14 10:39 PM
Same thing here. Does say missing 3 parts tho but can't do anything! Annoying!!

[Post New]by katie_b_love on Oct 17, 14 12:21 PM
What are the chances that this game will be fixed?

Selling something that is not delivered as promised (game can't be completed due to break in chapter 5, obviously can't get to bonus round in COLLECTOR edition) is tantamount to theft. Shame on you, Big Fish, this isn't the first time you've let us down. I've known snake oil salesmen with more moral character than you.

[Post New]by cellis395 on Oct 24, 14 11:33 AM
Having same proplem. Still no answer from Big Fish. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

[Post New]by cmladyluck on Oct 25, 14 12:29 PM
I am also having the same issue. Just a flas of a bear and mermaid..? Refund please!

[Post New]by ramurphyjr on Nov 14, 14 5:46 PM
Need help...... Can't touch mermaid....

Go to: