nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

New treasure chests?! with Land Purchase

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Oct 11, 14 5:46 AM
Hi,
I have 2 treasure chests? with my last 2 land purchases. They are pretty. When do I get my keys? I want to open them? lol

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

Re:New treasure chests?! with Land Purchase

[Post New]by moosetracker on Oct 11, 14 5:58 AM
There is another thread on the treasure chest where it has been being discussed.. After the mod chimed in, I began to question myself if this might be a part of the surprise that was promised to us starting next week. (I think thread has move to page two, as no one has added to it for a little while.)

Edited on 10/11/2014 at 5:59:46 AM PST

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Oct 11, 14 7:21 AM
thanks Moosetracker ...you are right there is another thread folks ...on page two (2) now. Still no keys...

Ruby2sdy
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by Ruby2sdy on Oct 11, 14 7:30 AM
If this treasure chest is part of the promised "surprise" and only appears when land is opened, it certainly leaves all of us with older manors with all land open UN-SURPRISED and twiddling our thumbs.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Oct 11, 14 7:50 AM
Ruby2sdy - That is exactly what I said when I came up with this as a possibility of what the chest might be.. My newer manor has one, might have 2 by next week.. My old manor has no land to buy, if it did have land, it would still take two weeks before it could be summoned.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 11, 14 7:51 AM
Ruby2sdy wrote:If this treasure chest is part of the promised "surprise" and only appears when land is opened, it certainly leaves all of us with older manors with all land open UN-SURPRISED and twiddling our thumbs.

And a little bird told me it's going to be tons of fun. Can't wait!

PS Kidding! Probably another huge disappointment, or perhaps a nice idea that will be screwed up technically. At least the thumbs are legally ours, nobody can revamp them or take them away, are free of charge and are hopefully fully operational -so we can twiddle them to our hands' content.

Edited on 10/11/2014 at 7:54:22 AM PST

Go to: