MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

Re:TGT 18 months later?

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Oct 13, 14 12:42 AM
Uggg... I see now - it was a dud on Mac 18 months ago, now PC owners have the "pleasure" to get to play this game.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Oct 13, 14 1:04 AM
Ah! I was wondering the same thing; thanks for explaining the reason

Kam

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on Oct 13, 14 3:29 AM
It is still a dud.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Oct 13, 14 5:10 AM
This smells like an HDO game...

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 13, 14 6:55 AM
The story sounded interesting and I was willing to give it a go until I looked at the screenshots. They seemed hauntingly familiar....and then I realized it actually is an HDO game. So much for that idea......

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Oct 13, 14 7:53 AM
I was actually thinking recently that big oil is every bit as evil and as determined to take over the world as any of the villains in actual new games, it might make a good villain for a game. I still think it might - but this is not the game. A glance at the screen shots, a read through the reviews, a read if this thread - it cannot have been up to date even 18 months ago (look at the size of the game alone - there can't be anything in it). It looks deadly now. A day when I am happy to be way behind on playing new games - I will have plenty to do without this.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Oct 13, 14 12:25 PM
I'm totally confused!!! First my review vanished, then I downloaded, Evil Pumpkin: Lost Halloween, which according to this link is; TGT: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28040/mac/evil-pumpkin-the-lost-halloween/index.html
No forum is yet available for the Evil Pumpkin game. The clickable Forum Link -at the link in blue- takes you to this search result:
3 results were found for evil-pumpkin-the-lost-halloween.

I guess Columbus day is a valid day-off for employees!

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 12:29:34 PM PST

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 14, 14 7:52 AM
Hi everyone!

I apologize for the confusion. Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween was indeed Tomorrow's Game Today (TGT) for Mac yesterday, and is a New Release for Mac today.

This game only has a Mac version and doesn't have a PC version on our site at this time. The link to the Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween Forum can be found by clicking "Get tips in the Forum" on the game page, or by clicking the link below:

Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween Forum

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 7:53:03 AM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 14, 14 7:46 PM
What? No PC version? But it's a Halloween game and I love Halloween games and I bought this gaming computer that I'll never pay off...

Go to: