nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

My gypsy scene is still old one.

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Oct 13, 14 5:29 AM
Hi, I posted this in the technical thread as well .

I am running a Windows 7 32/64, Sony, laptop , and can not get to the old files in my computer. I am Manor number 2089146, Misty Mansion , 8 Swamp street.
I have tried to send a Dr. Felix report but my Comp asks for a win zip file and it wants $30.00 to send one. I can't seem to get past that. I also am running on FireFox not Explorer. Can you get in to it and fix it from your end?.

Thanx,
Sally
p.s. Like the Halloween motif!

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

Re:My gypsy scene is still old one.

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 13, 14 6:13 AM
Hi Sally,

You will need to put in a ticket with Customer Support for game issues. Unfortunately, they don't respond to the forum.

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home

Good luck!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:My gypsy scene is still old one.

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Oct 13, 14 8:54 AM
thanks fellow fishie...I have done that now

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

My gypsy scene is still old one.

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Oct 13, 14 12:37 PM
nanaseaweed wrote:Hi, I posted this in the technical thread as well .

I am running a Windows 7 32/64, Sony, laptop , and can not get to the old files in my computer. I am Manor number 2089146, Misty Mansion , 8 Swamp street.
I have tried to send a Dr. Felix report but my Comp asks for a win zip file and it wants $30.00 to send one. I can't seem to get past that. I also am running on FireFox not Explorer. Can you get in to it and fix it from your end?.

Thanx,
Sally
p.s. Like the Halloween motif!

Hi nanaseaweed,

While you're waiting for Customer Service, it might be that I could help. If interested, send me a PM. I'm be out shopping for an hour or so.

Go to: