Billroe76
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Bonus Game

[Post New]by Billroe76 on Oct 13, 14 5:39 AM
The scene with the chains, I have two chains and one toggle left. Hint says I have to do something there but cannot figure what. Any help appreciated.

hootietoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Bonus Game

[Post New]by hootietoot on Oct 17, 14 2:56 PM
I am also having the same problem with the chains. I hope someone can give some help on this. Can't go any further.

va83
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by va83 on Oct 18, 14 10:33 AM
Connect the toggle to the spot where it's highlighted for it on the upper left side. Grab the chain and just move in that direction, it should link on it's own. At least it did for me, I was stumped too.

hootietoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hootietoot on Oct 21, 14 11:25 AM
Thank you. I will try that.

hootietoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hootietoot on Oct 21, 14 11:49 AM
Unfortunately there is nothing highlighted in the upper left side so I could not do what you suggested. I am thinking I am just having a glitch with the game itself. I have tried contacting the help people but so far have not gotten any help.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

[Post New]by rodney07 on Oct 21, 14 7:13 PM
I am having trouble with the chains too but I have no toggle. Now I seem to be trapped on the other side of the door where the big scarecrow is and can't get back where the little dude and the chain thing is. Weird stuff and very frustrating if I can't do the bonus there is no point in paying extra for the CE!

cera4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cera4 on Oct 25, 14 3:01 AM
Same problem with the chain in the bonus game, I decided to replay the entire game and try again in the bonus game. Still the same problem !!!!! Isn't this why we pay for the collectors edition ????????? Not fair !!!!

[Post New]by drew_033 on Oct 25, 14 10:33 AM
The first time I played through the bonus game, I didn't have a problem. But now I can't get the chain. In the HOP, I clicked on 2 pieces of the chain while it was assembling itself (because I forgot it did that). The full chain left the screen like it was moving to my inventory, but it's not there, and the HOP is still open with those 2 pieces of chain still sitting there. So I guess clicking on them while it assembled caused (yet another) glitch and I'm screwed.

The only reason I was playing through it all again was to finally get that "Perfectionist" achievement. Once I figured out how to get all the fairies, and assembled that puzzle, I thought I would get it. But I don't have it yet, so then I thought finishing the bonus game would finally earn it. But now I'm stuck without the chain and, unless there's a way to reset the bonus game, I'll have to play the whole thing over again under a new profile. And even then I'm not certain that the fact that I got every achievement but not the one that says I got every achievement isn't just another glitch.

Sweetjuli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetjuli on Oct 30, 14 12:41 PM
I am having same problem in bonus game with the chain,cannot find the solution either grrr ..

[Post New]by Mingwang on Feb 10, 15 8:21 AM
I am having trouble with the bonus game as well. I got kicked out of the chain HO and now can't get back into that room. grrr

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Feb 19, 15 3:12 PM
Same problem here, I still cant get the Silver Fairy Achievment but I started the Bonus Chapter cuz I really enjoy this game and got to the HOP with the chain and now it is stuck 2 links and no chain. Very aggrevating!!!!! Ugghhh!!!!

[Post New]by Victoria13 on Mar 22, 15 12:44 PM
HELP!!!!! I am stuck in the Bonus game and at the gate with the scarecrow under rubble and I can't get out or move forward from here. What should I do??? GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Go to: