nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

is everyone still getting curses?

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 13, 14 6:21 AM
it took awhile for the penny to drop but i have thought for awhile now theres a problem with my game as the current 2 quests have been played more times than I care to count with no luck but just tonight I realised for ages now I haven't had any curses - so could this be that the creators have taken pity on us or more likely my game has stalled at the this current point.... please let me know as im not sure if I should report it - after all who wants curses........

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:is everyone still getting curses?

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 13, 14 8:40 AM
I haven't had any for days now, ned. Though before they stopped I was getting them nearly every other search. I'm not going to complain about their absence... no siree

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 13, 14 8:50 AM
Hi Ned, I am trying to figure out when the curses are triggered, or are the curses random? or possibly triggered by doing other things like battling a certain monster or maybe even by if you get one of the items you were going after- the ones with the exclamation mark. I am getting the night time curses, and don't want any others lol
Maybe you are just in a part of the game that has the curses in a lull?

I am also trying to figure of the monsters, currently I have 2 giant ogres, 3 zombie guys one who wears a crown and one skeleton.
When I battle the skelly he disappears for a long time.
While the zombies after battle come back right away.
I haven't been able to battle an ogre yet as they both need an elusive mouse.
Of course I want the skelly to come back much more often as I have 7-10 items that are needed to battle him, go figure, right?!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 13, 14 3:29 PM
I have plenty of curses. It seems to be when I have multiple items I need to get from the same scene. It seems to be a penalty for not doing them fast enough or opening them up to fast,so I think from now on, I am not going to speak to anyone for a new quest until I finish what I already have. I won't have any options as to which scene I want to play, but no curse is a good curse!

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 14, 14 5:51 PM
hi law there are 2 parts to collections the items you can see on the left, you just need one of each but then there are the activators on the right and at times you will need multiple of these, have alook closely and it will tell you if you have the required amount or if more are needed and if so click on them and it will show you where you can find them but fair warning they are much harder to get then the items on the left

Go to: