What is the update problem??

[Post New]by xenawonderwoman on Oct 13, 14 7:48 AM
I have never encountered this much of a delay and a problem on any game that I have bought in all the years I have used BFG. The non-response from the Tech Support is even more aggravating. Why this "wall of silence"? No one seems to have received this new update in their game manager list, (I tried again this morning, 4 DAYS NOW!!) so there is clearly an issue that needs to be addressed. At least give us some response. I understand Tech issues can take time but leaving your loyal customers dangling without an answer is inexcusable!
We have all been patient but this is truly pushing our limits. Please respond in some manner to his issue because it has been unresolved for over a week now.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:What is the update problem??

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 13, 14 11:29 AM
Hey xenawonderwoman

I'm sorry you've yet to receive a response from Tech Support. They're a little behind schedule, but they are working hard to get caught up, and one of our Reps will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

If you haven't already, I would recommend uninstalling the game and reinstalling it from your Purchase History. This won't affect your saved progress, since that's stored separately from the installation, and it'll ensure you have the most up to date version of the game.

If that doesn't work out, Tech Support will be in touch with you as soon as they can. We really appreciate the patience you've shown so far

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Barnmaster on Oct 14, 14 7:03 AM
Ditto on xenawonderwoman comments! I've purchased almost every Collector's Edition game over the years and never encountered this type of delay and lack of responsiveness!

I've uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem still exists! Is it true that PC users did get an update to this game, but Mac users are having to wait?

At the very least, tell us that there will be no fix and refund our money! That, however, will not bode well for the developer of this game. Any update at this point would be nice!

GimmeAHint
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by GimmeAHint on Oct 24, 14 10:41 PM
Still no update for Mac users and it's now the 25th.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Nov 3, 14 9:11 AM
Nothing for Mac

Go to: