XombieMom
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Level Up Items Missing?

[Post New]by XombieMom on Oct 13, 14 10:16 AM
I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or if this is happening to anyone else. But I swear the last two times I leveled up, I saw several Roulette Chips pop up on the screen and be swept away into my inventory.....but they're not there! I'm sure it was 5 at a time, perhaps more...

anyone else?

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Level Up Items Missing?

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Oct 13, 14 12:25 PM
XombieMom wrote:I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or if this is happening to anyone else. But I swear the last two times I leveled up, I saw several Roulette Chips pop up on the screen and be swept away into my inventory.....but they're not there! I'm sure it was 5 at a time, perhaps more...

anyone else?

You are not seeing things, or at least if you are then so am I lol !! On my last three "Level Ups" I have seen 15 x Roulette Chips pop up on my screen and same as you off they go but they are not in my "Backpack" either, so not sure if we should have them or not

Babs x

XombieMom
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Level Up Items Missing?

[Post New]by XombieMom on Oct 13, 14 1:28 PM
Ok, I thought it was 15 chips but I wasn't sure. I was thinking "wow that's a lot just for leveling up!"

Now I'm even more upset

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Oct 13, 14 4:39 PM
XombieMom wrote:Ok, I thought it was 15 chips but I wasn't sure. I was thinking "wow that's a lot just for leveling up!"

Now I'm even more upset

It would be good if we did get them, however I think maybe we shouldn't be getting them, Not sure about how you "see" them, but as I Level Up they look like "ghost pictures" to me, not on the actual Level Up gift bar on the Level Up screen but quite faint at the side of it, I am guessing they shouldn't be there

Hopefully someone else may be able to help us with this i.e. are they seeing and receiving the chips or are they the same as us, seeing and not getting the chips.

Try not to be too upset, XombieMom,

Babs x

leeloo7z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by leeloo7z on Oct 13, 14 11:49 PM
Same thing here...
They ARE popping up as level up rewards, but NONE end up in my inventory...

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Oct 14, 14 3:20 AM
I think this warrants submitting a ticket to CS...here's how:

Go to the bottom right of this page to Get Help Customer Support and click on the link.

Next go to the bottom left to Still Need Help? Contact Us and click that link.

Fill out everything,. Probably best to include a Dr. Felix Report if you're having a technical issue (see yellow note at top of page).

You should immediately receive an automated response in your email acknowledging receipt of the Incident. An actual Customer Service (CS) response may take around three days or more and I don't think that CS usually works the weekends.

Always, always reply to CS no matter how off point their emails might be. If you don't, the Incident will be considered closed[i]. If six calendar days go by without an email from CS, open up another Incident, put the first Incident number in the details box along with a statement that you've had no response and that all the information is available under the first Incident. Good luck.

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 3:21:42 AM PST

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Oct 16, 14 7:25 AM
I got a roulette chip when I leveled up to 30 and it is in my backpack and shows at the table. This was a first for me. If you're level 30 or above I would submit a tech ticket as HoosierAmy directed.

Go to: