bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 14, 14 12:29 AM
The latest installment in the Clutter series is here! Some say it's just a collection of puzzles, but does that matter? There’s no story, just Clutter, Clutter and more Clutter. Oh, and don’t forget the occasional minigame to drive you crazy. Check out our latest solitaire game, picture puzzles, word puzzles, logic games and of course, even more Clutter!!!

Re:Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 14, 14 2:41 AM
When I first saw this, I read it as Migraine, instead of Minigame...think it fits, lol.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Oct 14, 14 3:13 AM
I loved the first ones, can't wait to try this!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 14, 14 4:08 AM
I own Clutter 3, and will leave it at that. One game full of clutter is quite enough for me.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 14, 14 3:44 PM
I haven't played any of the Clutter games. Is this the best of the Clutter games? Which do you think is best?
Thanks.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Oct 14, 14 4:27 PM
dixieangels wrote:I was just playing Clutter 3 again and wishing there was another one. The only problem I have with this one is the items are the exact same thing in this one as the last one. Probably won't waste my money on this one because of that. I know there are new pictures for sliders, but-----

Hi Dixieangels, I have all three of the Clutter games and have been playing C3 most everyday since January because of the challenge of trying to keep the ole grey matter going

I just finished the trial of Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour and will buy this evening
There are a lot of the previous Clutter game items BUT there are also many new ones
Since I play C3 so often I have nicknames for many of the items that sort of help when playing and makes the game more fun.

Hope you decide to get C4 and enjoy it

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Oct 15, 14 6:27 AM
I have not played this new one yet, but I did like Clutter 3, I am wondering if there is anything different about this one because it looks like its the same clutter as the last one, with just different mini games. I don't want to buy the same thing, or even try it.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Oct 15, 14 5:01 PM
rockey69 wrote:I have not played this new one yet, but I did like Clutter 3, I am wondering if there is anything different about this one because it looks like its the same clutter as the last one, with just different mini games. I don't want to buy the same thing, or even try it.

Hello rockey69 I am going to wait until I've played more than I have
Yes there are a bunch of our C3 objects BUT I went into this game thinking I would zoom through it

NOT SO, I am only to the Quest "Black and White and Color and it is kicking my too high self confidence about 'zooming through '...There are many , many new items and some are very subtle differences so I cant just zoom, I really have to look and am on my 4th round of the Black-white-color and I am loving it !!!!

Like I said, there is s o m e of the same clutter but a whole lot of new clutter

All I can say fellow Fishies is try it...you may really enjoy it as much as I am

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Oct 16, 14 5:57 AM
yowzasma wrote:
rockey69 wrote:I have not played this new one yet, but I did like Clutter 3, I am wondering if there is anything different about this one because it looks like its the same clutter as the last one, with just different mini games. I don't want to buy the same thing, or even try it.

Hello rockey69 I am going to wait until I've played more than I have
Yes there are a bunch of our C3 objects BUT I went into this game thinking I would zoom through it

NOT SO, I am only to the Quest "Black and White and Color and it is kicking my too high self confidence about 'zooming through '...There are many , many new items and some are very subtle differences so I cant just zoom, I really have to look and am on my 4th round of the Black-white-color and I am loving it !!!!

Like I said, there is s o m e of the same clutter but a whole lot of new clutter

All I can say fellow Fishies is try it...you may really enjoy it as much as I am

Ok thanks for your input, after reading your review, I might have to try the new Clutter.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Oct 16, 14 7:08 AM
I own 2 of the previous Clutters and have played and replayed them. Love them! Just bought this one and like it so far. Just having a problem with the first mini game! The puzzle with roses? I put the pieces together by color but where do you go from there? I don't want to skip it but..... Any advice would be extremely helpful

Okay. I figured that out! As soon as I finished the game crashed Going to try again.

Edited on 10/16/2014 at 7:15:33 AM PST

Go to: