catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 14, 14 12:49 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have! Please also include the Operating System you're using.

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 5:16:02 AM PST

zahorb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour here!

[Post New]by zahorb on Oct 14, 14 2:16 AM
game downloaded fine, but when i opened it a box from my monitor says out of range. video and audio seem ok, but that box in the middle of everything kind of ends any possibility of playing. uninstalled/installed, same box popped up. i'm using a pc with vista, and everything is up to date.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 14, 14 5:16 AM
Good morning!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by birdcatfish on Oct 14, 14 6:41 AM
The game crashes on the first jigsaw puzzle. Tested it twice and same issue. Error says MM.exe stopped working. I have Windows 7, latest updates.

nascatpat
Clownfish
Clownfish
749 Posts

[Post New]by nascatpat on Oct 14, 14 7:21 AM
Same problem, got the MME error, using a pc with windows 8.1. As it closed, it opened 5 windows of BFG!

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 14, 14 7:42 AM
I have the same problem as above. mm.exe stopped working. It stopped working in 2 different places. This has something to do with the game not the computer. Maybe if enough people express the same problem they will get a fix. I really want this game to work.

[Post New]by Cappucino_cup on Oct 14, 14 8:06 AM
I can't even get it to download. Never had this problem before and haven't changed any settings. Trying to download to laptop (windows 8)

glenard
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glenard on Oct 14, 14 8:32 AM
I could never understand why so many people complained about games not opening up in wide screen or no option for wide screen. That is, until I hooked up my computer to my 32 inch TV screen, now I understand.

Most of the games I play either open up in wide screen or gives you that option. Every once in awhile I will run across a game that doesn't and this one does not open in wide screen or give you the option. That is a no buy for me.

I tried playing the game in a smaller screen, but the bottom is cut off and every time I click on somewhere on the screen, the pause button comes up. Don't know if this is a glitch or what not.

It took me half an hour to try to navigate around and that is too much hassle for me. This game is a no go. I already bought one game "Maestro: Music of Death" that I cannot play for the same reason, no wide screen option and does not open up to wide screen. In this day and age, it is a must.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 14, 14 8:44 AM
It's interesting you should mention "Maestro: Music of Death" because a very strange thing just happened.

I clicked on my desktop start, and there was the "C" for the clutter game, I put my cursor on it without clicking and it came up that it was "Maestro: Music of Death", I do not have that game installed at all. The I clicked on it and it took me to Clutter right where is crashed at the jigsaw puzzle and then it crashed again.

Another weird thing, it also took me to the game without going through the BF download AP, because I haven't purchased the game yet, still on trial. Never had that happen before.

Nikita77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nikita77 on Oct 14, 14 9:36 AM
Same thing..."MMexe has stopped working" as soon as I clicked on The Quest, twice. I have Windows 7. Uninstalled the game until there is a patch for this.

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Oct 14, 14 9:51 AM
Same MM.exe crash at the first jigsaw. Tried running 3 times, same crash. I own the other 3 Clutters and never had a problem. Little bug hiding in there somewhere for Joe to fix.

HUCster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by HUCster on Oct 14, 14 11:37 AM
I attempted to download the game and my virus software alerted me that there was a suspicious file. I deleted the file, and the download failed. I have Windows 8 and Trend Micro Titanium. I was hoping to try the game but it is not worth the risks.

[Post New]by ltlfaeriefnd13 on Oct 14, 14 12:23 PM
I am also getting the mm.exe message. Odd because I very rarely have problems with BF games. I hope they fix this.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Oct 14, 14 1:28 PM
Ditto on the mme error when I tried to play the first game! I am using windows 7.

pamra
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by pamra on Oct 14, 14 2:06 PM
Add me to the long list of players encountering the mm.exe message. Using windows 8.1. Need a fix.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 14, 14 2:23 PM
If you have the game loaded you will find the mm.exe file in the task manager list under processes. It is marked as mm.exe 32. I'm wondering if one has a 64 bit computer as I have, Windows 7 64 bit, that it is what is causing the crashing. It is not made to work on a 64 bit.

I notice a lot of the people having problems have either W7 or W8, are there any problems with the "32 bit"

Anyone know if this may be the case?

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 2:25:50 PM PST

inkyfngrs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by inkyfngrs on Oct 14, 14 2:26 PM
Ditto on mme on the first jigsaw puzzle I have windows vista

kboozer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kboozer on Oct 14, 14 2:55 PM
Same problem for me. I have Vista 32 bit. They need a fix...big time. I happen to love these games.

Pinxfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pinxfreak on Oct 14, 14 3:45 PM
mm.exe stopped working crash on first jigsaw here as well. running Windows 7

1snooker1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 1snooker1 on Oct 14, 14 6:21 PM
Same issue - choose the first quest and game shuts down. Running Vista on 64 bit machine. Never had this problem before.

Go to: