Getting into the Cathedral

[Post New]by coloryourlife on Oct 14, 14 4:14 PM
I was going to purchase this game, but without a walkthrough, I can't see to figure out how to get into the cathedral - have tried several permutations, etc. Maybe I am being dense - anyone else find this to be a bug or is it just me? THANKS! researchpro

Re:Getting into the Cathedral

[Post New]by fullyassembled on Oct 15, 14 3:10 AM
I can't get into the cathedral either. I have even followed the walkthrough and still can't get in. The hint arrow keeps pointing to the cathedral, but I have no way to get in. My cursor does not change into a cursor that indicates that I can go in that direction. I rang the bells earlier than in the walkthrough. I'm afraid I won't be able to finish the game.

[Post New]by fullyassembled on Oct 15, 14 5:58 PM
I finally got into the Cathedral. I started the game over and as soon as I rang the bells, I went to the Cathedral entrance and it let me in. I'm sure I did not do that last time and didn't attempt to enter the Cathedral until later in the game. My map was not even showing the Cathedral Interior as being unlocked.

Probably a fluke that if you don't attempt to enter right after ringing the bells, you won't be able to later, but how would anyone know they had to, or be stuck.

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 6:05:51 PM PST

[Post New]by coloryourlife on Oct 15, 14 8:37 PM
Irritating (the game designer ;-) But thanks, I will try that. Seems someone at Big Fish should let the developer know about this! THANKS!

[Post New]by fullyassembled on Oct 16, 14 9:52 AM
Hope there aren't any other similar "flukes" in the game.

Go to: