bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jul 9, 08 1:58 PM
Use those power-ups – The power-ups in the game aren’t just hilarious, they are vital to your success. Whether you’re playing the story mode, or single player, or multiplayer, you’re power-ups are the key to getting a higher score. Also, learning when to use what power-ups when an opponent plays a trick on you is important as well.

Make a path – Don’t forget that you can control the path of your ball as it rolls down the lane once you’ve thrown it. So take a couple of seconds before you throw it to decide what kind of path you want to take down the lane so that you can avoid traps, grab power-ups, and hit as many elves as possible.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 9, 08 4:16 PM
My tip......

Beware of farting elf that tells you that you have some nice coconuts.

cinni34
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cinni34 on Aug 27, 08 11:23 PM
We need more "rocket" P/U in that game, I love to blow the lil elfer's into the air... Tell me they fart in my general direction... I fart on them...hehe.

[Post New]by gemini642 on Feb 9, 11 5:19 PM
how do you onlook the other lanes in this (on any of them, single,multiplayer or storymode) i would like to try other lanes them just one ?

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Oct 26, 11 9:17 PM
By far one of the funnest games available

Go to: