essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Jigsaw Puzzles

[Post New]by essgee52 on Oct 14, 14 7:16 PM
I can't even figure out where to start or what to do -- any helpful tips??? Do the pieces stay in the little box where they begin or do they go somewhere else? If so, where and how? (I find this game to be not at all "sticky" when trying to pick up something with the cursor).

amberley
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Jigsaw Puzzles

[Post New]by amberley on Oct 15, 14 7:06 AM
I too thought this was weird and I was very lost but it seems the 'puzzle pieces' go in the squared area highlighted alongside one of the faded out puzzle formats (hope that makes sense!) look at the edges and you will see which colour belongs where. the white ones left over go in the original square in the middle and cover the coloured square there to line up, I guess eventually when all levels complete this will be filled in.
When you finish a puzzle square is sometimes then takes you to a mini game though I am now struggling with that as for the solitaire games it says there are four arrows to move the cards and I at least appear to have no arrows to guide me at ll. Ho hum, happy days, I love this game but it does drive you crazy.....................

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Oct 15, 14 7:24 AM
Hi Amberly:

The Four Arrows are the Up, Down, Left and Right Arrow Keys on your computer keyboard.

Hope that helps.

Joe

amberley
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by amberley on Oct 17, 14 9:54 AM
Oh Joe
How kind to pop in and let me know about the keys. I was looking all over the puzzle area itself!!
This is the best one yet of the Clutter series in my opinion, love it, especially the mini games though they are trickier this time round. Still struggling with the solitaire games even with the arrows in play now but hey ho I will get there.
Meanwhile does anybody eat in our household? not while I am away a 'Cluttering'.
Thanks again.

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by neakybird on Oct 18, 14 12:27 PM
amberley wrote:Oh Joe

Meanwhile does anybody eat in our household? not while I am away a 'Cluttering'.
Thanks again.
Love that line, great attitude!!
I think I will probably enjoy this game too if I can ever figure out where, when, and how I am supposed to play it. I think I may be making it a lot harder than it actually is,
Wish me luck.

Go to: