should all my active quests be in the same place?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 14, 14 11:36 PM
I do have two for the ice cave or whatever it is called, but I haven't gotten enough money to activate it yet. I have 8 quests currently that I can do. Every single one is for the Sage's Library. Did anyone else have a similar situation?

It really isn't fun to do the same scene repeatedly, even when it isn't covered in fog! At least I ran out of energy so finding things is over for tonight. Aloha to all from Hawaii!

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:should all my active quests be in the same place?

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 15, 14 5:32 AM
Hi Hellsfury, Yes I do remember having an awful lot of quests for the sages library.
See if you can battle the skeleton it only takes 5 energy or one of the other monsters (takes more energy) they can drop good helpful stuff! Also see if you have enough to send the merchants ship, it seems to me it gave items to go again to the ice cave once you have it opened, as well as it dropped the Hand of God which evaporates 8 or ten items on the hos list it is my very fav item! (and now I am having to avoid the ship because it uses the same items I need to get through the blockage in the mountain, arrg!) But I like to do other things than just the quests and I do like to go to other places whether I have a quest or not, we're in it for the fun, right

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 15, 14 6:06 AM
Thanks, yes. I finally noticed I did have a freeze time, so I used that to finish and dissolve the fog. I ran out of energy to play again. though. I figure at this rate it will take me another 4-5 days to collect enough money to even open the ice cave. I will try and complete my collections to have more goodies on hand, even if I don't have them activated. I think I will need a stock of candles and one of tar torches to begin with. How many to get through the ice cave, anyone?

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 15, 14 9:39 PM
3 tar torches are needed for the next entry into the cave, I don't remember how many on the first. I just had to go again and they are found in the huntsmans cottage, this time I only needed one but I didn't look to see if I had some in inventory already---wow I am so much help! sorry Hellsfury Hopefully the smarter cookies will come advise!

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Oct 16, 14 12:04 PM
HellsFury64 - just checking to see how you are and make sure TS/Hurricane Ana didn't trash you. I am from Miami, FL, so I know ALL about hurricanes -- lived thru Andrew back in 1992.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 16, 14 6:15 PM
Hey Diva ! Thanks! You're trying to help and I appreciate that very much! Any help is better than where I stand without it. I think I have 5 torches so far, so maybe 3 more and that will be a good start.

Frosteen, we only had a little bit of extra rain, but it's hard to notice as I literally live in the rainforest. remember that storm at the beginning of Jurassic Park? That wasn't a special effect. That was filmed up the road from me. I remember Andrew. I still compare all hurricanes to that one (I'm from the east coast). My stupid friends went outside to watch. My Mom was outside after talking to the neighbor for about 10 minutes, day after the storm, when she finally took a step to the side (was still talking) and a giant branch came crashing down, just missed her by landing where she had just been. It was thick enough that it would have killed her that instant.An acquaintance had just left his job to take one down there the week before. Hurricane Andrew removed the entire complex the new company occupied. He is back up in CT last I knew of. I think it's his fault. The big ones seemed to follow him around. I wonder if he was in Louisiana?

Go to: