catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Game: Halloween here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 15, 14 12:59 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have! Please include the Operating System you're using.

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 6:28:09 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Solitaire Game: Halloween here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Oct 15, 14 6:28 AM
Hi there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Oct 15, 14 8:51 AM
Is this a new game or one that has been posted before? I download the game and it says " the free trail is over" and I haven't even played the game yet.. Please advise.

Never mine. I uninstalled and re-installed and it loaded correctly!

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 8:54:57 AM PST

tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by tlhwest on Oct 16, 14 3:28 PM
I was able to play the game fine at first, but now there's a fatal error that terminates the program whenever I click on "Play." I uninstalled/reinstalled, but I still have the same problem.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Oct 19, 14 11:48 AM
The game gives me lots of reshuffles but what good are they? It shuffles the cards left on the table but doesn't give you any new cards in the deck to play so the shuffle doesn't really help. Is this a glitch? I don't see the point of the shuffle at all.

[Post New]by jragin59 on Oct 23, 14 4:31 PM
The game will not process, you finish a level and it will not let you go to the next level . many levels left to play. Can someone look into this. Other players had the same problem. Great game but its ripping us off.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Oct 27, 14 8:18 PM
"Newby" mode, the "Haunted House" level.

I played this level twice and completed it, however, when given the option to "continue" or "replay," on the "replay" option is available.

Please issue an update of this game. It's been a fun, relaxing game to play, but I can't go any further in the game because it keeps telling me that I have to complete this level before going on.

I also came out of the game and restarted it and the same results.

Go to: