alice500
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

dark chest

[Post New]by alice500 on Oct 15, 14 5:54 AM
I have a map circles and ruins v2 match anyone know how take play the dark chest map quest been sick and cant figure it out sigh thank you

Mhariam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:dark chest

[Post New]by Mhariam on Oct 15, 14 6:53 AM
It is pretty mindless, you click on the chest, it will show a list of items it wants, if you have them all in your inventory, click on the feed button. After feeding it will either spit out a rune, or declare it is unsatisfied. You just keep feeding the brat until it spits out all the runes. It can take anywhere from 60 feedings to 120.

Edited on 11/12/2014 at 8:28:52 PM PST

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Oct 15, 14 7:56 AM
Mhariam it counts how many times you fed it.

alice500
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by alice500 on Oct 15, 14 9:40 AM
Thanks not king clearly at the moment

eyedoc55
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by eyedoc55 on Oct 15, 14 10:04 AM
Hey there

Alice,, you have to open that dark chest 500 times... there isn't any more to do with it until the next upgrade ,,ive posted what you receive when you complete the chest...
At least you know there is 100 crystals at 500

eyedoc55

Muppet399
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Muppet399 on Oct 15, 14 1:40 PM
I had a chest quest - opened up a new area. See other dark chest thread.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Oct 16, 14 1:32 PM
The 136 attempt finally fell last rune. Then a few tasks. Now, in addition to spitting mucus and stones. Both will be later. He does not eat at least Traveler's Belt and Emi Puppet. They are different things, so I easily got in feeding the 190th. Attention also eats things minigames.

gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Nov 12, 14 11:39 AM
So what happens ... or doesn't happen if I don't open the "brat"?
It sounds rather boring, and like it isn't worth the hassle. What is your opinion?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 12, 14 8:09 PM
gmaAlice

If you have huge collections going in, you will be OK. Some things I bought at auction, many blue and yellow moonflowers @ 50-100 each. Snow globes and herringbones etc. I had to find over and over...

Feeding the brat can be a way to pass the time waiting for an update. Plus the crystal rewards are significant for 100,250 and 500 feeds (100 crystals for 500 feeds). I don't buy much food - just use the energy I have.

All in all, I like the chest. You also accumulate other items that you can sell.

Cheers

Angelfish16
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Angelfish16 on Nov 12, 14 9:00 PM
Hello,

Thank you all for the info about when to expect the last rune to drop. Knowing it really helps. Also knowing there are crystal rewards helps

Was beginning to be discouraged. Collection of the runes was getting further and further apart so had stopped feeding. Am now going to return and go at it again.

What do we do with all the Slime?

Angelfish16

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Nov 13, 14 9:49 AM
I've fed 110 times so far, and still waiting on the last rune. Maybe someday.

gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Nov 20, 14 12:23 PM
Thanks for the advice mpendo! now to print out some of the lists of "brat food" and see how I do on my collections... ...

[Post New]by kat5835 on Nov 21, 14 5:36 AM
I am working on Dark chest I am wondering when a new update beyond 2.4 will be issued. close to 500 feeds done. this does give you a lot of coins and crystals would like to advance to the dark Island and open doors in the castle.
Thanks for a great game.

Go to: