bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 2 here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Oct 15, 14 6:30 AM
Good morning fishies,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 2.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 10:09:20 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 2 here!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Oct 15, 14 8:28 AM
I downloaded the demo of this jigsaw game with a Halloween theme and selected one of the autumn puzzles. I very quickly discovered that it is another of the 8 F l o o r puzzle games that have the flash of light each time you fasten the correct puzzle piece in place. This is something that can cause me to develop headaches or cause headaches I already have to worsen. ( I have seen posts by others here in the Big Fish forums that mention they also have issues with games that have flashing lights.)

For this reason I definitely WON'T be buying this game... nor would I want it even for FREE.

I've made similar posts in the BFG forums of other jigsaw games by this developer and so have other people. I've suggested that they offer players the option of turning off the flashing "feature" in their puzzle games. It seems that this option would be relatively easy to include. Were it offered, I would probably be interested in buying one or more of their jigsaw games. Most likely, many others with this issue would also buy them.

But this developer obviously does not listen or allow constructive suggestions by "would-be customers" to change the way they construct their games. That's sad, for some of their games have gorgeous and unique jigsaw puzzles!

Classicaljazz

Edited to correct punctuation.

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 8:31:11 AM PST

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Oct 24, 14 6:05 PM
I wish I could find a puzzle game that clicks like the jigzone daily puzzles. I did buy this one because of the beautiful pictures and also the variety. However, I don't like the way the pieces "float" and then settle in place. It's a dumb complaint I know and that is why I shall keep it and play it. Just sayin..

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Nov 11, 14 9:48 AM
For the most part, I quite enjoy this Halloween puzzle. There are so many pics to choose from - quite a nice selection.

I believe the least amount of puzzle pieces are 12 (nice for my young granddaughter) and the most amount of pieces are about 350.

I agree with one other review regarding an audible "click" once the puzzle pieces are attached. This would be nice.

However, I did just finish a puzzle that had a missing piece. Yep....you read this right. I just sat and chuckled because how can a computer puzzle game have a missing piece?? I admit that many pieces can blend in if they are sitting on top of the puzzle with the same colors. However, I did use my mouse to click and highlight entire sections of the puzzle, hoping to capture the missing "link" and take it home to it's proper place. No such luck.

I also found that sometimes some of the completed portions of the puzzle that are attached to each other shift and don't align. However, once you attach more pieces to the completed portions, the shifts do disappear.

All in all I do enjoy the photos and am having a good time completing the puzzles.

Well I'm off to look for that missing puzzle piece...maybe it fell on the floor, maybe the cat got ahold of it? Who knows???

Go to: