gamma9697
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

very end of bonus game jigsaw puzzle

[Post New]by gamma9697 on Oct 16, 14 2:23 PM
I am trying to open the gate - rec'd round 'coin' and put on gate. Did the tracing ok abut for some reason the jigsaw puzzle simply will not let me put in the last piece! Have tried over and over???? Any suggestions? I agree it was a rather short length for one of these games...

Plientje
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:very end of bonus game jigsaw puzzle

[Post New]by Plientje on Oct 16, 14 5:25 PM
sorry, can't help you, I am experiencing exactly the same problem! What a huge downfall to have to miss out on the very last minute of the game! NOT FUN!!

double47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by double47 on Oct 16, 14 11:47 PM
I just closed the game out and when I started it up again it worked.

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Oct 17, 14 2:42 PM
I am having the same problem, it's just one piece of the puzzle keep putting it in, doing the magic. I think it is a bug!

I restarted but it's still doing it.

But Hey Ho, it will get fixed I hope.

sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sharon4778 on Oct 17, 14 4:17 PM
This is the 3rd game in a week where i just about get to the end but cant finish because of a bug... getting sick of it

[Post New]by KVphoto on Oct 17, 14 6:09 PM
I also had this issue. Extremely frustrating since it was the very end of the bonus game. I finally got around it by switching from Advance Mode to Casual Mode and it immediately opened the gate.

elaynemu
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by elaynemu on Oct 18, 14 12:40 PM
I also have this problem and I tried restarting the game but that did not work. However, the tip from KVphoto did work. I just changed to casual and the gate was opened and I finished the game. Has anyone had the problem in Hardcore mode? It might just be a glitch in Advanced. And I also agree that it was very short for this type of game.

saxifraga
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by saxifraga on Oct 19, 14 1:56 AM
Great workaround, KVphoto, thank you very much. I was playing on Hardcore and had the same problem with the gate. After switching to Casual the gate opened and I can finally discover the Secret Room.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Oct 19, 14 5:49 PM
Same here. I had read the above fix and tried it and lo and behold, it worked! Yah! Thank you so much for letting us know that this could be a possible work around for some, but hopefully for all of us.

[Post New]by KVphoto on Oct 21, 14 9:01 AM
You're very welcome!

[Post New]by greeneyes815 on Oct 23, 14 5:50 PM
Thanks to KVphoto I was able to get around this. Went from Advanced mode to casual and sure enough the gate opened. Thank you KVphoto.

Re:I feel stupid, I can't get the handle on the bucket?

[Post New]by ducklady658 on Oct 29, 14 2:28 PM
Just won't attach, what am I missing? Please Someone? TY!

Twrexx
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Twrexx on Nov 2, 14 7:53 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this trouble. It was absolutely maddening. I played on Hardcore then switched to Casual after someone suggested it. The gate opened immediately.

Great game but that was a bad bug.

javajule
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by javajule on Nov 7, 14 7:53 AM
Thank you - that's why I logged onto the forums, I was having the exact same issue. I changed it to casual just to get past it, great idea. A pretty noticeable bug in an otherwise great game.

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Nov 9, 14 1:32 AM
Elaynemu - I had the same problem and I'm playing the hardcore mode. I'll start with trying to just restart the game, otherwise I'll have to change to casual mode...

MissGoodie
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Nov 9, 14 2:06 AM
Nope, it didn't help to restart the game, I also had to change the game mode (wich annoy me)... So thanks for your tip, KVphoto

keeliesnanna
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by keeliesnanna on Nov 11, 14 4:19 AM
ive had this problem in hardcore mode too... i supose i will have to switch to casual mode to finish

[Post New]by MercuryNeptune on Nov 21, 14 4:43 PM
I also had to change the game status to casual in order to complete the puzzle. It is the very last thing in the bonus game to do. The hidden room is a bit ridiculous.

Overall, not too impressed with this game.

[Post New]by bluemli69 on Nov 29, 14 3:41 AM
Just wanted to add my thanks for the workaround. Worked great.

Go to: