Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Hey, McFish....Can We Get Some Info on an Update?

[Post New]by Poof11 on Oct 17, 14 2:36 AM
It has been about 6 weeks since this game was released and STILL no update to fix this game nor has anyone even bothered to swim in and let us know where this game stands. Obviously, neither BFG or the developer really cares about those who purchased this game since they had the nerve to actually put out the SE with the same exact problems. I think we have been more than patient and deserve a response from someone besides being told to send yet another email to Customer Service with a Dr Felix. A true honest to goodness answer would be appreciated.
I would really like to finish this game because up until all of the shutdown/lockups, I was really enjoying the game as were many other fishies. All we want to know is: Are we going to be able to finish the game?

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Hey, McFish....Can We Get Some Info on an Update?

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Oct 19, 14 8:07 AM
I agree with the post above, please give us an information.
I'd appreciate it a lot. I know I get a refund but I'll love to be able to play this particular game.
If there will be no fixes just let us know please.

Thanks very much in advance!

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Hey, McFish....Can We Get Some Info on an Update?

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Oct 22, 14 7:34 PM
Add me to the list of people who would like to see something, anything from you guys on an update on this game. I was really enjoying it but the problems are way too much.

At least tell us something even if there is no update coming. I don't want a refund. I want a game that works.

Go to: