the gate of sun and moon

[Post New]by mzcapricorn on Oct 17, 14 12:34 PM
Im on this level and unable to click the mini game of the snake. I thought it was my iPad, so I unstalled and then reinstalled it again and it is still stuck. Clicked on the fairy and other things and nothin won't move. What is my next step without unstalling that game again?

Edited on 10/17/2014 at 12:35:39 PM PST

DazRS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:the gate of sun and moon

[Post New]by DazRS on Oct 21, 14 8:27 AM
I'm stuck here as well. It must be something to do with the new iOS version. Hopefully these games still get patched. I'm only going to play them if I can play them in order...

[Post New]by zippyladoodles on Oct 27, 14 8:16 AM
and me can't get either this or the first one in this series to work, not happy!

[Post New]by imocence on Nov 4, 14 1:23 AM
Me too! This is so frustrating because it worked fine for me in the past and then I had to remove it to make room so I could download the new iOS and now it keeps getting stuck at the snake. I have reinstalled, restarted my iPad, restarted a new game and it is always freezing at this one point!!!

[Post New]by Fairyfletcher on Nov 11, 14 8:45 AM
Game has stopped working here on my iPad mini 2 .... Can't do anything with the snake, is there any solution or shall I uninstall yet another useless game? Very disappointed ...

[Post New]by michyho on Nov 24, 14 4:00 AM
I am stuck here too. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing works.

[Post New]by TowerGuy727 on Jan 29, 15 12:37 AM
Me too!!! Stuck and nothing responds!

[Post New]by Tazgodzilla on Mar 8, 15 10:37 AM
I am stuck as well, is there a fix for this?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 8, 15 11:15 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game after the snake portion with the game not responding. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to check out the following help page since I see that many of you are on an iOS device:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If that doesn't help, I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team. They can further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: